(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

Thanks for the build. New to POE and hoping this will get me through to the end.
Haven't played since Ritual, so was looking for a Marauder build that wasn't my usual Righteous Fire!

Boneshatter looks fun, but at Act 4 I haven't even found the gem yet - should I be picking it up soon or have I missed it?
@Illuminance_DY, if you're playing SC do not hesitate to remove some health nodes on the tree and TurboDymoMan gave very accurate information, thank you for helping out.

Also @darkclone24 normally at act 3 sever the right hand quest rewards you for it but it you missed it dont worry, you can buy at act3 clarrisa.
How come you run Fortify as a support gem instead of going Steadfast with the Fortify hits mastery? Would it be higher DPS or are you prioritizing the life nodes instead?
@Shiner00 No better gem to give substantial amount of damage difference, the gem isn't the best in slot for damage ofcourse but instead with the skill points we earn we can transition it to better damage or to be more tanky. In my calculations fortify nodes early on can be good but i suggest it'd be better if you drop it later on. But ofc i can be wrong and not claiming its a must, if you find something better you can maybe explain it why and if you convince me I can change it as well.
@IOWME gotcha was just wondering since i'm still new to build crafting and stuff
"
IOWME wrote:
@Shiner00 No better gem to give substantial amount of damage difference, the gem isn't the best in slot for damage ofcourse but instead with the skill points we earn we can transition it to better damage or to be more tanky. In my calculations fortify nodes early on can be good but i suggest it'd be better if you drop it later on. But ofc i can be wrong and not claiming its a must, if you find something better you can maybe explain it why and if you convince me I can change it as well.

I was going to pose the same question, but saw in the tree you do spec out of the nodes. I still need to do that.
"
TurboDymoMan wrote:
Do not go with 6 link axe, go for 6 link body armour.
Elreon "- mana cost" is a blessing, if you have no luck getting it from syndicate, buy a unveiled ring (if you are in a trade league)

Because 6L armor will be less expensive...?
Because you want to upgrade your weapon more frequently then body armour. This is melee build so it really depends on weapon you use
Hi! Thanks for the guide, was just wondering about the Tanu Hani gloves. They're noted as a chase unique but are super cheap this league, should I use them right away or only near endgame or is a standard life/res glove better for HC?
@Illuminance_DY Turbodymoman explained it very well, thanks for helping me out man.

@sh1ttycheese I mainly aim to do the guide for SSF(hc mainly but sc as well) so in ssf(and in early tradeleague) tanu ahi is gonna be a great filler in slot till you get something better, i shouldn't have inlude it in chase uniques, i removed it from there but when you're gonna choose your gloves its probably gonna be better a rare gloves with armour/evasion base with spell suppression, resists, life(if possible attackspeed/physical dmg reduction while focused/inc attack speed while focus) mods.

Gonna mention it again, I'm not an expert on both poe and the melee builds, so remember I'm a human and its possible I make mistakes. Its often better if you have any questions in mind, if you think something is clunky just ask away so we can fix the problem. Again thanks for mentioning Tanu Ahi being in chase uniques section, i forgot about it completely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info