Will the Crucible League go Core?

Well that was expected
Who cares about standard and its economy? Let people have fun.

I find it kinda frustrating that words barely align with actions.

We don't like off screen clearing. Let's nerf it.
And these Eater of Worlds projectile monsters still gonna kill you 1.5 screens off.

We care about standard economy.
Let's swap exalts with divines and won't do a thing. And don't remove recombinators.

Having minions is power creep. Let's rework it.
Nerfed to the ground in some cases and necromancer is useless til this day.

I wish these "performance improvements" could get as much attention as nerfing things which will be used for fun by a couple of exiles.
And let's not forget careful wording that only "a few" people experience these issues with performance update.

PS Clearing maps on GeForce Now requires now "sacrifices" - random freezes leading to 2-4 deaths per map. Nice.
PS.2 Also it's barely alive on steam deck. Nice.
Last edited by NebSehemvi on Aug 3, 2023, 1:46:59 PM
"
Aneemah wrote:
Fun detected. Engage Nerfs.

They would nerfed it right away, but probably they chickened out because of ExileCon and the shitstorm alongside. ExileCon now over - let's nerf things.
thanks to this league that it lasted so long, now I can hardly play normally in the next one due to being busy. From the heart
Hold on a second.

Remnants we paid CURRENCY for will be deleted but the currency itself wont be deleted?

Just disable remnant drops GGG, WTH?

Thats essentially taking game time away from countless players and will make ppl rethink playing leagues all together.

This is especially unfair that some weapons that have passive trees will still be in standard.
You already will have legendary items from crucible so why remove our hard eared remnants??

Please rethink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Azuni wrote:
Hold on a second.

Remnants we paid CURRENCY for will be deleted but the currency itself wont be deleted?

Just disable remnant drops GGG, WTH?

Thats essentially taking game time away from countless players and will make ppl rethink playing leagues all together.

This is especially unfair that some weapons that have passive trees will still be in standard.
You already will have legendary items from crucible so why remove our hard eared remnants??

Please rethink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me you've been buying/farming remnants counting those will go to standard
Nice !
Bad Seed
I farmed many remnants. It was fun. If GGG announced that they will be removed from the beginning, i wouldn't even played the League. Now they officially spit on my work at the league end.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Aug 3, 2023, 4:10:53 PM
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
I farmed many remnants. It was fun. If GGG announced that they will be removed from the beginning, i wouldn't even played the League. Now they officially spit on my work at the league end.

Assuming they will go to standard was silly. In order to use them the whole Crucible mechanic would need to go core which was very unlinely from the very beginning as it gives too much power to already extremely fast gameplay. There would be no room to make future leagues interesting unless some heavy nerfs would hit POE. And explody totem is receiving justified nerf as it gives disproportional DPS to currency spent making it work. You shouldn't be able to do between 0,5-1 billion DPS build (talking about Trickster version) for just about 70-100 div. Calling playing game 'work' indicates some serious problem, you need to touch the grass and chillout.
Maybe they're destroying it so you'll all just play POE2 and they can shut this game down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info