POE2 Console Release Query

Have we had confirmation yet that poe2 is coming to consoles? I was hoping for something explicit at Exilecon, but unless I missed it, console Poe wasn’t even mentioned.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 2:17:04 PM
"Launching on PC, macOS, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5."(c) Console launch confirmed. But only current gen.
Last edited by talraashi on Aug 2, 2023, 11:22:18 AM
In fact, console wasn't mentioned once during the nearly 20 hours of Exilecon. It's unfortunate to see that GGG still doesn't pay the slightest attention to the plans and details for the console, they don't go beyond generalism.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
They stated it will be for PS5 and Series X aswell, what more would you hear, Hopefully it's identical and crossplay... yes. The only thing they could mention is if it will be crossplay or not. But I would be suprised if not, as they already said they work towards it in poe.... When it's a brand new standalone game I see no reason for it not to be crossplay!
Can anyone provide their source?
"
IllianiUSA wrote:
Can anyone provide their source?

Unfortunately we don't have a source, a lot of the things we talk about are guesswork!

GGG speaks very little and almost nothing about this subject
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
It's stated right in the center of the pathofexile2 site https://pathofexile2.com
Will PoE 2 be cross play?

Did not see this mentioned in any of the exilcon streams

I hope so.. LETS GOOOO
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Aug 13, 2023, 10:38:56 AM
If POE2 isn’t cross play or at least poe1, imma be extremely disappointed. More disappointed than when my wife left me.
I fear it's not gonna be crossplay, simply becouse they cant patch the game on console as fast as they do on pc. So not getting my hopes too high unless they manage to find a solution for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info