0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

"
Baka_Sensei wrote:
"Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item." - U R not serious,right? Just say plz that its a Joke. Its not a Diablo 3. Why?! Is it so easy to craft smthn or get a nice roll from any drop? Why U wanna add that crappy mod? Plz fix it back cause If see it on my Vaal Regalia after next roll I wont stand it T__T. There will be a possibility that I'll Vendor all my stuff,orbs,chars & quit like alot of another players who have not yet understood what will this innovation.
+1
These 2 items modes doesn't improve anything in the game.
Last edited by manaa3 on Apr 19, 2013, 8:56:05 AM
the new cursor has white pixels floating around it.
Dislike this update,EST players get like 70% of the easiest races..while europe/africa/asia players gotta face the difficult many mods races in which only professional racers survive,or long time party races which are not only boring,consumes much time and energy but also insanely hard to find a decent group.

EST players already get most of the good stuff in other games due to their location,seems like from now on here too..i sense aura of discrimination here.

-Edit:noticed plenty of other commenters feeling the same about this.Earlier timezones satisfied most of the players,now you clearly sacrificing rest of the world to satisfy needs of a minority. east asia/austalia/new zealand/west american players won't be here from work yet at time of the least hardcore races,while europe/africa/west asian players will be sleeping by the time of them.
Last edited by Ward on Apr 19, 2013, 1:20:22 PM
Am I the only Person who don't like the new Hardcore logo? The old one was fitting way much better into the atmosphere of the game, the new one looks kind of childish :(.

Apart from that keep on with your good work GGG!!!!
"
_D_S_ wrote:
Am I the only Person who don't like the new Hardcore logo? The old one was fitting way much better into the atmosphere of the game, the new one looks kind of childish :(.

Apart from that keep on with your good work GGG!!!!

Totaly agree with you!
The new harcore logo isn't as good as the old one, plz GGG bring back the old logo ;)
Besides this fact - awesome work, awesome team!
"
* Skills bound to the middle and right mouse buttons can now be bound to a key instead.
* The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.
* More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys.

Great work on mouse button and keyboard functionality, GGG. With these fixes and improvements, it's now practical to use the weapon swap to create hybrid melee/ranged builds. Before 0.10.7, there was no reliable way to assign weapon-specific skills to mouse buttons and key binds. With this patch, if you socket weapon-specific skill gems into the corresponding weapons and shields, the appropriate skills will automatically appear in their assigned mouse button and key bind slots when those items are swapped in. If you wish, you can have completely different skills assigned to all three mouse buttons whenever you swap weapons.
Last edited by RogueMage on Apr 20, 2013, 3:13:35 PM
"
Ward wrote:
Dislike this update,EST players get like 70% of the easiest races..while europe/africa/asia players gotta face the difficult many mods races in which only professional racers survive,or long time party races which are not only boring,consumes much time and energy but also insanely hard to find a decent group.

EST players already get most of the good stuff in other games due to their location,seems like from now on here too..i sense aura of discrimination here.

-Edit:noticed plenty of other commenters feeling the same about this.Earlier timezones satisfied most of the players,now you clearly sacrificing rest of the world to satisfy needs of a minority. east asia/austalia/new zealand/west american players won't be here from work yet at time of the least hardcore races,while europe/africa/west asian players will be sleeping by the time of them.
Most EST players had no consistent time that they could race. The options were 5pm, which most EST people with jobs can't get home in time for, and 11pm which is too late for anything but really short races. This was a GREAT change and LONG overdue.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
when is the next patch im hoping its a melee balance
IGN : Detrium
New content and races is awesome but are there any plans whatsoever to optimize the game and improve on the combat mechanics? Or will these not be further worked on?

"
"
We have received a lot of feedback that we need simultaneous party/solo events. We did run some of these events during the interim period, which didn't look like successes.

Don't forget we will have more players when the game will be 1.0 Even if there are no more wipe, some people never play a beta game. So you will have to try it again in the future.

not true: open beta's these days are like soft-launching the game..
we wont see hordes of new players as a result of the real launch, perhaps if they will at the same time do a huge marketing campaign they will reach more potential players and we would see a small influx of new players but nothing more.

those who would play this game do so already, its a dark and gritty niche game.

that doesnt mean you shouldnt try other race types in the future, perhaps accompany those races with +50% rarity or +50% qty that will for sure give you alot of players racing who would otherwise farm the docks, and it would give the normal player a way to farm a bit better compared to the multiboxers, within bounds (race duration) and with risk (demote character to softcore)
IGN: Artimunor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info