0.10.7 Patch Notes

Great work! Exited about 3d art for uniques! I'm hoping to see my Fairgraves Tricorne on my character soon. You already have the geometry on Fairgrave himself, please put it on my duelist;)
"
DeathTouch wrote:
"
Necrogue wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The multistrike+lightning strike builds are still brutally powerful, even though the projectile damage has the penalty applied correctly. I'm sorry that the patch upset you but I think after you've had a chance to test your character and the other changes out, you won't feel so badly about it. A lot of the other issues you've mentioned have fixes coming that are mentioned in the development manifesto.

Just tried out multistrike+lightning strike. If by "brutal" he means takes forever to kill things then yeah, pretty brutal. Back on the shelf with that toon.

Can anyone point me to a good dual totem summon build? With my user name you'd think I'd have a summoner by now.

Yep. I'm glad I invested all this time and currency into my formerly shelfed claw shadow, which prior to multistrike/lightning strike wasn't viable. Guess claw builds suck again. Can't even leech enough life to stay alive with two Bloodseeker's.

Ahem, WHEN are claws going to get a buff?

you poor thing. MS has been out for 2 weeks.
ebony weapon is awesome, spend hell of a money for em and my swords feel more pewpew and cooler ;)
niceeeeee...the new mousecursor is also a good improvement.

jeah and 1-2 awesome high level unique swords would be great.. the actual uniques are crap for act normal twinks..a nice 3 attackspeed, with 200-350 physical and spawn chaining deathstar-lasers on hit would be awesome ;=)..or explosions.. yeah..more explosions!!..

and what about a darth vader helmet! with lots of force and heavy breathing sounds.

Last edited by krassi3000 on Apr 20, 2013, 9:05:29 AM
i wonder why there is no new official thread about the new support gem,
in the beta support gem forum section...

just lazy?
For people whining that theres now 'no point' chancing items and that chance orbs are now useless...

If Chance orbs lose value through lower probability then their price will drop, meaning that you can buy more of them for the same cost, essentially overcoming the loss of probability.
In real terms the cost of chancing a unique wont change by much.

Unless you restrict yourself to grinding for chance orbs ;)

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
really feels like LT was nerfed again in this patch. stealth nerfed
Finally mouse 4 and 5 buttons are usable. Great patch!
"
Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.
Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.

Super, more chance to obtain "rotten" mods.

Sorry.
IGN: FunesteLune // SombreCauchemar
Appreciate the work you guys put into this game! The patch frequency is absolutely amazing.

nice things:
As for the last patch, the new MTs are really cool, so are the uniques.
It's totally it's so easy for you to implement a new, challenging, fresh location by just creating a new map with unique rules. Awesome! That's a very clever way of bringing new content to the game.
New flask mods are great!

not so nice:
The new cursor has a missing pixel on its right edge and it seems to float 5-7 pixels from its tip.

The MS nerf is not so great, actually. At least some of the ranged-melee build (well, I won't call a LS build a true melee) were viable. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to just go with the 'mistake' of not implementing reduced damage to projectiles?
Well I do hope you implement a melee patch, but I am sure it's an extremely difficult task to balance things out keeping the high flexibility of the PoE rule set.

New item mods (light radius, decreased requirements) aint that great, actually :/
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
"
entropus wrote:
Appreciate the work you guys put into this game! The patch frequency is absolutely amazing.

nice things:
As for the last patch, the new MTs are really cool, so are the uniques.
It's totally it's so easy for you to implement a new, challenging, fresh location by just creating a new map with unique rules. Awesome! That's a very clever way of bringing new content to the game.
New flask mods are great!

not so nice:
The new cursor has a missing pixel on its right edge and it seems to float 5-7 pixels from its tip.

The MS nerf is not so great, actually. At least some of the ranged-melee build (well, I won't call a LS build a true melee) were viable. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to just go with the 'mistake' of not implementing reduced damage to projectiles?
Well I do hope you implement a melee patch, but I am sure it's an extremely difficult task to balance things out keeping the high flexibility of the PoE rule set.

New item mods (light radius, decreased requirements) aint that great, actually :/

why would they not reduce it for LS projectiles.. but reduce it for everything else?

LS is probably one of the most viable 'melee' builds long before MS came around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info