Season Two, Event 10: 135 Minute Solo

Died at rank 17 overall to desync. Man I can't wait till they improve it. Two solos in a row I've died top 20 now ><
IGN: LetsGoOffOnATangent
Welp 18th overall, 4th duelist...wanted to advance to a3 but got stalled horribly by gear (was using a lvl 10 crappy longsword up till 23) and ended up just trying out stuff in a2 (killed kraityn, weaver, sins, etc. for the lulz). 0 alcs, 2 transmutes really hurt :(

IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
0alch, 4transmutes, 2 alts, didnt get any elemental damage until level 19.
hoolllllly shit that was slow as sin
Played conservatively, with a mule at the start and no intention of progressing past western if i got a bit behind in act 1; i wasnt in act 2 until the 45 min mark, so i grinded western to the end. Still managed 1st in class (and by 2 levels at that), though its unlikely id have managed the win if competition hadnt been so light. Not a run for the signature leader board, but ill take my free victory nonetheless.

Solid but not amazing drops, terrible but not quite bailworthy desync and no other issues to speak of.

Level 27, 1st place shadow and 11th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 22, 2013, 5:24:35 AM
#62 overall
#11 duelist

and got chosen randomly to win an additionnal Unique Shiversting bastard sword :D

yeah had fun this race
started 30 mins late and screwed up in act 2....did sins and weavers and then realised that i had just 25 min to finish so just stayed at western
still got #98 and 22 Duelist
This baby carried me from cove till the end

other things
22nd, 2nd place witch. My best finish ever!

Gear wasn't too great, except I got really lucky with the wand and shield very early. I had a tough time getting with Merveil because I was low on portals and only able to get 1 sapphire ring, but once I got into act 2 it was smoothing sailing. I ended up just farming western the whole time.

I think the +15% stun duration on my belt was really important for me, because I was able to just frost nova in packs of the exploding mobs and stun them before they could explode. The chaos flask was amazing as well in Western. Once I got that I was really able to farm quicker because I didn't have to dance around.

Last edited by MoonSoshi9 on Apr 22, 2013, 5:36:14 AM

#20 Duelist #88 overall

one random placed I guess :p
41st overall 7th duelist.

was horrible...

but at least i got a random draw quill rain :D

IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info