I didn't get twitch drop Raven wings.

I watch the streams and then claimed the raven wings and claimed the portal. I received the portal but not the raven wings. I've restarted everything many times but it's still not showing up. Please help and thanks for your time.
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 12:19:26 AM
I have the opposite problem. Wings, but no portal
I hope you get them... sucks waiting. Ill post on here if mine shows up.
If it's still not showing up for you, visit this link and then check your in-game Microtransaction Stash.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
"
Exhumer1 wrote:
If it's still not showing up for you, visit this link and then check your in-game Microtransaction Stash.

Thanks!
It worked for me; appreciated.
JBN
"
JBN001 wrote:
Thanks!
It worked for me; appreciated.
JBN

o7

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
"
Exhumer1 wrote:

Thanks worked for me too. dont know why it worked but cool.
"
"
Exhumer1 wrote:

Thanks worked for me too. dont know why it worked but cool.

You're welcome, mate. That link synchronizes your Twitch drops with your Path of Exile account.

I only got the portal... the link dindt work for me :[
it's locked at 1% after spending hours of watching, and few re tries in between

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info