Diablo 4 is the best DIABLO game but i've now lost interest in the franchise

Diablo dead
it was dead when d3 released
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Diablo dead
it was dead when d3 released

D2R is a pretty good rehash of the original and I'd argue that D3 (Current) is pretty fun for some 5 minute arcade gameplay

That said... doesn't change the fact that it did lose its form over the years and super sad to see how D4 turned out
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
exsea wrote:
D4 is NOT a bad game in general.

I'm afraid to read any further. my brain could explode.
Tbh D3 was better on release before all the nerfs, but neither of them were good.

I gave them a chance with D4 because i thought they would try real hard to undo the shame from D3 - and they did try. They put a much more ambitious game out. The game looked great and played well - the problem was there no substance of gameplay all the core itemization and characterization was straight garbage and needed to be completely rethought which sadly is never gonna happen because they left the path of details towards the path of general bla bla a long time a go.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I lost interest in Diablo after D3 was released.

It is boring.
Op, D4 is not a Diablo game. Blizzard committed fraud with this game, where Diablo doesn’t even appear in the game. Blizzard development has proven yet again that they have no clue how to make an ARPG that continues the success of D2. There is zero continuity from D2 to D3, and D4 disassociates itself from the franchise even further. In any case, D4 is a solid 2/10 and it is imho one of the worst ARPGs ever made.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
The items in D2 were the best... but drop rates were bad meaning p2w... anyway... D4 items really suck but story is very good and that's it. Sort out requirement of aspects, add more cool item/effects and job done.

Omg!... stupid crack!
Last edited by Uldarsage on Jan 14, 2024, 3:14:55 PM
The problem with Diablo 4 is blizzard. They can make a great game, but they're not willing. If you remember the disaster that was Diablo III release, it merely showed the cracks of Blizzard's management. It's ironic that the game that was inspired by Diablo, became the definitive version today of enjoying this style of gameplay.
never played it
I didnt buyed D4, it´s just a craply game. I rather give PoE2 200 bugs then D4.
At this point it´s not funny anymore, like david against goliath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info