This or That

Windows, might venture over to a Linux Distro when windows 10 stop being supported though.

Ketchup or Mustard?
Mustard.

Car or Truck?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Truck, but not these huge ones you see in the USA, a practical sized one that you can use for work.

Normal mouse or vertical mouse?
Idek what a vertical mouse is, so normal I guess, whatever passes for "normal".

I thought this thread would be more like "Dis or Dat" from "You Don't Know Jack" where you have 2 categories and a bunch of words that sound like they could be either one (but aren't).

Like, "Which of these names are Lord of the Rings characters, and which are laxative pills?" and you pick categories for such soundalike terms as Dulcolax, Shadowfax, Earendil, Lo-Motil, and so forth. And have a good laugh, because pharma companies lol.

Sooo...

Kawasaki or BMW?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Jun 22, 2023, 6:06:03 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
Idek what a vertical mouse is, so normal I guess, whatever passes for "normal".

I thought this thread would be more like "Dis or Dat" from "You Don't Know Jack" where you have 2 categories and a bunch of words that sound like they could be either one (but aren't).

Like, "Which of these names are Lord of the Rings characters, and which are laxative pills?" and you pick categories for such soundalike terms as Dulcolax, Shadowfax, Earendil, Lo-Motil, and so forth. And have a good laugh, because pharma companies lol.

Sooo...

Kawasaki or BMW?

Kawasaki

This is a vertical mouse

Speakers or Headphones?
Speakers.

Hot Dogs or Burgers?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Burgers.

Bacon or Eggs?
Eggs.

Roasted potatoes or mashed?