This or That

Biscuits

Oats or Grits
Oats!

Ketchup or Mayonnaise
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Ketchup

Hardwood floor or carpet?
Hardwood, so I can cover it with my own industrial carpets and then won't get fined $500 for carpet replacement because my cat barfed up a bile-tinted hair log behind the couch
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hardwood! Just replying to this one again as the chain might have been broken in the post above

Cats or Dogs?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Cats (like dogs, love cats)

Regular or Herbal Tea?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Herbal Tea

Glasses(sun or regular): Plastic frame or Metal frame?
Metal frame! Feels so much nicer <3

Left Handed or Right Handed?
Right handed (mostly, can also use left).

Stetson/cowboy hat or baseball cap?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Baseball cap

Crows or Doves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info