When i saw Poe2

Despite being a hardcore Diablo fan, I haven't touched D4 and probably never will. That being said, expecting it to be amazing on release is pretty idiotic. It's going to need time with content updates and so forth to be even half as good as Poe is in its current state. A lot of people claim RoS saved D3 (I loved vanilla) and that will most likely be the case with D4. Can't jack up density if you don't nerf it first ;)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Hey this is your end game right here

Go to Y
go to Z
go to X

Kill 5 pimples

No mob density
Constant nerfs hotfixes

That's your fucking end game dude LMAO

Like they ACTUALLY nerfed mob density HAHAHAHA

Sounds like lost ark all over again.

But you can tell that people are already bored of D4 by the amount of spam posts made by fresh accounts and all the familiar faces who've already returned from their so long awaited and heavenly praised D4 journey.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jun 14, 2023, 11:49:53 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Hey this is your end game right here

Go to Y
go to Z
go to X

Kill 5 pimples

No mob density
Constant nerfs hotfixes

That's your fucking end game dude LMAO

Like they ACTUALLY nerfed mob density HAHAHAHA

You can tell that people are already bored of D4 by the amount of spam posts made by fresh accounts and all the familiar faces who've already returned from their so long awaited and heavenly praised D4 journey.

Lol D4 will be fine. Relax my guy.

And the complaints about nerfs and hotfixes...on the GGG forums? LMFAO. GGG has wielded a nuclear powered Nerf Warhammer for years, completely obliterating builds, items and mechanics. Manifestos and epic patch notes. (Not to mention ninja nerfs) Some people are whining about min/maxed optimal dungeon runs 8 days out of launch?

Come. The. Fuck. On.

It's actually hilarious.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 14, 2023, 11:51:06 AM
d4 copied d3, d2r, any generic mmoarpg and a bit of poe's homework.. badly. woof what a shitshow. casuals will love it for about a month though.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jun 14, 2023, 12:17:24 PM
Darth aint letting this one go.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 14, 2023, 12:18:53 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Nobody summons me -.-

Also I fucking hate diablo 4 fucking TRASH HOLY SHIT Get me OUTTTTTTTTT give me POE 2 already

U iz Smoll dino BUT FEERSE!

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info