When i saw Poe2

It's like the real D2

GONNA BE GUUD BOYS

Now wheres that guy that tags me with that fish all the time?

I SUMMON YU OH SMOLL ONE.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2023, 9:56:35 AM
Nobody summons me -.-

Also I fucking hate diablo 4 fucking TRASH HOLY SHIT Get me OUTTTTTTTTT give me POE 2 already
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 14, 2023, 10:08:50 AM
What a pair you two are. A match made in heaven, truly. Best of luck with whatever the fuck you guys decide to play next.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
What a pair you two are. A match made in heaven, truly. Best of luck with whatever the fuck you guys decide to play next.

its strange that hardcore diablo fan keeps playing poe when you have your diablo games :)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

its strange that hardcore diablo fan keeps playing poe when you have your diablo games :)
yeah so strange lmao
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I will get back to messages, and look forward to all that will be said, but that might not be until July or so.

Until then friends and frenemies!
You couldn't even wait until July to come back to us hell you barely made it a week. Are you sure D4 is good?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 14, 2023, 11:21:09 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I will get back to messages, and look forward to all that will be said, but that might not be until July or so.

Until then friends and frenemies!
You couldn't even wait until July to come back to us hell you barely made it a week. Are you sure D4 is good?

I'm at work lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
hoho :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Hey this is your end game right here

Go to Y
go to Z
go to X

Kill 5 pimples

No mob density
Constant nerfs hotfixes

That's your fucking end game dude LMAO

Like they ACTUALLY nerfed mob density HAHAHAHA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 14, 2023, 11:33:10 AM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Hey this is your end game right here

Go to Y
go to Z
go to X

Kill 5 pimples

No mob density
Constant nerfs hotfixes

That's your fucking end game dude LMAO

Like they ACTUALLY nerfed mob density HAHAHAHA

D4 was never, ever, going to be for you Ms. Doggy.

It's isn't going to appeal to 40/40 no-life PoE players, or people that play games 80-100 hours a week.

It's not, and never was, meant to be a forever game. You play, you finish, you move on and wait for a new season or expansion.

If you are done with D4 until season 1 great. Blizzard thanks you for the revenue and the dozens of hours you logged. It's a win win really. You can move on to something else temporarily.
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 14, 2023, 11:39:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info