Remove only tabs

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

PoE 2 areas? Pre-PoE 2 areas? What?

As far as I know, this is a global mechanic rework that will affect the whole game/both story modes - AND items already existing in the economy.

They talked about this when they first revealed information about PoE 2.0.
The game we know as PoE 1.0 will still be there. PoE 2.0 will be a paralel game that end up on the same endgame......

did you missed the previous Exilcon.....pretty sure gem socket is global change.

It would be a nightmare that legacy item still need to be 6L but at the same time fusing stop dropping.

They did not announce anything on how POE 1 item migrate to POE 2, but logical outcome is everything is losing 6L and instead change to something like this

which the socket is only for skill gem, and support gem is socketed INTO the skill gem
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Correct Neo.

Gameplay changes will be GLOBAL changes affecting both campaigns and endgame.

All items (including corrupted) will lose sockets/links. Instead items will get primal sockets where you can socket main skill gems.

Two handers will have 4 primal sockets, one handers, armour and shields 2 primal sockets, helmets, gloves and boots 1 socket.

A main skill gem will also have sockets where support gems can be socketed into. Jewelers orbs will allow the player to randomly roll the amount of 'automatically linked' sockets on a main skill gem.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Soepkieken wrote:
Will we keep our then useless fusings?

Dev implication during the last Exilecon was that Fusings would be changed to Jewellers at some rate of parity value. =^[.]^=

The rate Jonathan mentioned was 4j:1f. But that rate was not set in stone.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Vennto wrote:
I hope they delete all remove only tabs.

I agree and I'm sure it will happen.
I wish there was an OPTION to permanently delete those, but unfortunately, I think it will carry over. It's an update after all, not a new game.

Seriously, every time I try to clean my standard stash I give up in like 5 minutes.
It's interesting the problems gamers seem to have having wanted it for too long.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

PoE 2 areas? Pre-PoE 2 areas? What?

As far as I know, this is a global mechanic rework that will affect the whole game/both story modes - AND items already existing in the economy.

They talked about this when they first revealed information about PoE 2.0.
The game we know as PoE 1.0 will still be there. PoE 2.0 will be a paralel game that end up on the same endgame......

No, the CAMPAIGN from PoE 1 will still be there, so there will be two campaigns in one game.
"
DeviantPlayer wrote:

No, the CAMPAIGN from PoE 1 will still be there, so there will be two campaigns in one game.
I suspect that the old Acts will have all new graphics and I think they might be shortened/compressed. Bosses will likely have new looks and maybe even new animations. If they keep Acts 1-10 unchanged, no one will bother to run them.

As soon as they begin POPE2 leagues, they will have to make both paths equally appealing. 10 old acts vs 6-8 new acts is an easy choice.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info