Delirium spawn rate is too low

i fully specced into this yesterday and the spawn rate seems too low. i get a mirror maybe 2 or 3 times out of every 10 maps...is this normal? if so, then this is not worth all the points. there is also no deli on map device this league,so did GGG forgot to adjust span rate from last league?
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2023, 11:08:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The idea is to buy compasses that force mirrors to spawn.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

i see. one is like 35-40c. is is worth it like that? legion was so rewarding and didnt need compases. also had it in almost every map. might go back to that
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 4, 2023, 12:40:31 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

i see. one is like 35-40c. is is worth it like that? legion was so rewarding and didnt need compases. also had it in almost every map. might go back to that

I can't answer that, I don't engage with leagues that have timers and require you to play like a coked up speed freak to get any kind of reward out of it. I just know there's compasses that force mirror spawns, and some high-investment mapping strategies use Delirium only to minmax drop rates for things like Apothecary cards (Delirium adds map IIQ while active, the loot from it isn't what they take it for).

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
for delirium you need TWO compasses:

1 forces the mirror
1 doubles the rate of the reward bars (this is key for any kind of farming)

I prefer breach/legion over delirium any day. It's much harder, more costly, for less reward. Used to love delirium though.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 4, 2023, 1:16:38 PM
yeah not worth it. constantly trading for compasses is a big no for me. might try out breach
cant do breach without compasses either...breach without compasses is like the new beyond in terms of *coughcough profit.

Only legion and abyss are doable without
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 4, 2023, 1:46:21 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I've only tried Abyss for a brief moment last league, but how is it profitable? Genuinely curious, I liked the concept of the league and it would be nice to know how its worth running.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
cant do breach without compasses either...breach without compasses is like the new beyond in terms of *coughcough profit.

is this a new thing? i never used them before. i thought it was just for juiced farmers or is everything so nerfed now that even casuals need to use compasses?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 4, 2023, 1:55:03 PM
Everything was nerfed, especially breach. You need the grasping hands compass and chayula compass to really gain anything, otherwise you get almost nothing from breach even fully specced.

For abyss, its more profitable early in the league. Darkness Enthroned was worth a lot, and nearly every single 6mod corrupted abyss jewel was worth a pretty penny. Not to mention its a good exp grinder. I DID get more profit just running the abyss memory though, because the last map has every single abyss jewel dropping as corrupted.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 4, 2023, 2:03:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info