POE 2

I don't know about your country but in Germany a lot of freelancers moved on to pursue a different lifestyle after the "crisis". If they hire freelancers from all over the world for a project like this, there might be quite a longterm effect even after life is back to normal. D4 was announced in 2019 and the company is much bigger, so if GGG releases poe 2 in early 2024 they are not really that far behind, since they also don't want to be to close to D4 release for obv reasons.
Last edited by Strickl3r on Jun 2, 2023, 9:06:22 AM
D4 will be old news come August.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Hi, does someone know when POE 2 comes?

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I do....but I'm not telling.
I do hope it will be 2024 or earlier.
probably tommorrow - GGG probably
S L O W E R
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
who knows....they first announced it in 2019....maybe another 4 years from now it will actually come

You do remember what happened later that year, right?

We'll have a better idea in about 2 months. We're just players, so until then anything related to POE 2 coming from players in these forums or anywhere else is just baseless speculation.

yeah i remember but that "thing" was never much of an issue in NZ to begin with and in early 2021 when the vaxx was available to everyone, life went back to normal again....so they cant really blame such a long delay on that

You do realize why it "wasn't much of an issue" there, right? No, I guess you don't.

I like how you gloss over the fact they spent an entire year before the vaxx in an actual lockdown, not like what happened in the Americas for example, where there were countries reopening like 4 months after the pandemic started.
i hate it. evade button like diablo. so trash i hate making this great game like a mobile arcade kid game
The projected release was 2024, that's because Chris wanted to see what D4 brings to the table and make proper adjustments. But after seeing D4, the release will be fast tracked this year as it's clear that POE 2 will be a hundred folds superior product in every sense of the way.

The only thing that's lagging with this swiss company is the their ability to advertise their product to the world wide audience, Blizzard perfected this. Look at their investment in cinematics quality, look at the timing of the release, the ads on superbowl that is ridiculously expensive and to other popular media outlets. All these things costs hundreds of millions of dollars which only blizzard company can do because they've accrued tremendous wealth from their past hit products. But make no mistake POE 2 is going to be a better game than D4 and they will go back to the same talks about D4 and POE 2 does not compete with each other, this game is for casuals the other one isn't, in an attempt to soften the blow of the competition.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
My bet is for an announcement at ExileCon:

Beta Aug-Nov
Release Nov/Dec
I told you. :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info