The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

GGG need make new orb that can change class (not ascendant but class like ranger, witch, mara, etc)
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Like what I have seen of Diablo 4 so far, but very little to go on. Keep getting tossed out due to server issues, so only at level 13. I like the slower gameplay, it's one of the things I loved with (early) Ruthless too. The world looks huge. No inventory tetris, at least to the same degree as in POE.

What worries me is how much greedy crap Blizzard will shove into the game once it launches, as we know what they can do. And it looks like it's not really possible to play it in true solo/singleplayer fashion. Running into randoms in the world sucks. I hate it enough in POE just in some of the hubs, with all the people with pointless crap (aka MTX) slowing everything down, and making it hard to click on my stash and so forth (console is worse here).

But if Blizzard don't mess up too much, it's going to be one hell of a game.

Also, it's damn nice to see what is happening on screen. POE has pixel vomiting all over the place, so it's often impossible to know what is going on underneath it all. Looks like Diablo 4 will be much more sensible in this regard.
because all casus love diablo...? rofl
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
D4 is a Campaign oriented game for Casuals US Milfs and their childrens.
Endgame there is KEKW.(Nightmare dungeons farm(same as acts one), and dailys/weeklies cringe quests for gold/Exp/Craft materials reward - Lost ark style).
Builds diversity - is a fake, 99% will be using same Aspects/Uniques for sure same as in D3 for years.
And of course you will be need to purchase battle passes 4 times/Year for sure - i don't believe that Blizz will make the free ones same as 10/25$ ones in terms of P2W.

So if you are aiming for d4 - go on.
No one will miss you here, and nobody will cry in bed during sleepless night about this post.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on May 14, 2023, 3:10:47 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG need make new orb that can change class (not ascendant but class like ranger, witch, mara, etc)

Why not just make the appropriate class ...

Half of POE's supporters have literally no clue about how the game works and just the hots to swipe the credit card, which is why they make their profile private.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 14, 2023, 3:25:50 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Endgame there is KEKW.(Nightmare dungeons farm(same as acts one), and dailys/weeklies cringe quests for gold/Exp/Craft materials reward - Lost ark style).
Builds diversity - is a fake, 99% will be using same Aspects/Uniques for sure same as in D3 for years.
And of course you will be need to purchase battle passes 4 times/Year for sure - i don't believe that Blizz will make the free ones same as 10/25$ ones in terms of P2W.

No one will miss you here, and nobody will cry in bed during sleepless night about this post.

MAN yall are getting truly salty about D4, my god lol
Meh, story does seems the best reason to go for D4, but... well, blizzard is no sqare-enix, even the stories from their classic games made very little sense(like... nobody ever try to talk, never any faction ever gets wiped or brought down to irrelevance no matter how many "decisive" battles goes sour, genocides are very easily forgiven, etc...)

STILL, poe does need a way to skip the story, at least after you clear it once in a league. Takes a specific kind of player to enjoy playing a low level character restricted out of key uniqs and gems by insuff levels. An optional way to just skip the story and get fast to lvl 63 with the most important rewards would be welcome
I'm sure most of us will be checking out D4, and if it's good enough then I'll hang there for awhile until PoE comes up with some new refreshing things.

Nothing wrong with that.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

MAN yall are getting truly salty about D4, my god lol

I mean the people ain't wrong about it tho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
the current competition between poe and d4 got so bad that d4 fanbois now use shitty resolutions of poe gameplay to show that the shitty d4 graphics are somehow better.

we've been talking for ages that supporting people playing on toasters is a bad idea and it will be abused against poe if it looks bad and we got laughed at.

--

best part of all the "hype" is kripparian being lost in the undercomplexity of the d4 skill tree/mechanics and trying really hard to get something interesting out of the junk he just played.
blizz sucks at patchnotes? you don't say.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 14, 2023, 7:12:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info