Kirac's Vault Microtransactions Showcase

An MTX that looks like as if the player character is shitting fire.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Pushing a bit hard of the battle pass thing don't ya think?

People know it's there and I personally like the switch. I'm not the type to buy much for skill mtx cuz I swap different skills every league and item MTX is in a similar vein.

Problem is, it's a fire set. Some of us have like 10 of those already. Besides farting fire, I could 90% replicate these looks already with what I have.

Break outa the box guys... and I don't mean noisy as hell MTX in hubs.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
love that we can purchase the kirac pass with points now.
personally i didnt buy the pass bc i dont like the asthetic of the set especially because of the lava diarrhea effect that cant be switched off.
Also now that i have the voidborn armour i feel like any other kind of body armour is pointless since i want to keep floating through my maps.

i would purchase the magma health pool effect by itself tho but not if i am forced to wear that helmet.
lol
gross

literally 0 posts this whole league about "what we are working on"
no post addressing how is is arguably one of the worst leagues ever put out in terms of game feel and pacing

but here we are with your shitty foot in the door, sunk cost, fomo manipulative joke of a battle pass.

It's honestly insulting the way you guys have all your mtx posts ready to go before the league launches but one person can't be bothered to pop in the forums or reddit and say "hey guys we have to be ready for exilecon so we just don't have the time to do more with this patch."

communicate with us . . . . please

GG?
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
mannequins when ? wtf is that map density ? did u scour a white map and got - packsize ?
Where are the freaking mannequin MTX we were promised???
i like it!
GGG certainly loves to troll with the cleave skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info