why PoE is dying

"
innervation wrote:
D4 first expansion ($60 pls) will fix the game and kill PoE for sure.

And the battle passes in between that cost 10$ each yikes, on top of the 70$ base
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

And the battle passes in between that cost 10$ each yikes, on top of the 70$ base

Not to mention those super predatory loot boxes that takes HUNDREDS of dollars to get all the mtx you want, AND it can give you duplicates! But at least they changed the duplicates to... still be duplicates but of a different shade. Oh wait you weren't talking about Poe.

Also the what, 15$ dollar battle pass every 3 months?

Or the 90$+ supporter packs every league.

Or the 450$ yearly packs.

Oh yea and the multiple mandatory stash tabs, 15 dollars for some of the best ones.

Don't forget the up to SIXTY FOUR (64$) dollar wings! Yea, just wings. Over 60 dollars.

There's also EIGHTY FOUR (84$) dollar armor MTX's. And that's JUST armor, not wings, or character effects, or skill effects, or pets, or helm attachments, or footprints ect.

And the 14$ + skill effects, most just a little re color and you have to buy multiple of the same if you want to use multiple at once lmao.

Could always throw 16$ at some FOOTPRINTS. yo.

I mean, there's 30$+ pets, 25$+ character effects, this shit just goes on.

PoE has ZERO, and I mean ZERO room to talk smack about cosmetic and mtx prices. Some of the most egregious and predatory pricing I've seen. And the absolute WORST pricing out of ANY arpg on the market right now. Yes yes, D4 bad and I agree, but we're just talking about mtx right now.

"
Bleu42 wrote:

PoE has ZERO, and I mean ZERO room to talk smack about cosmetic and mtx prices. Some of the most egregious and predatory pricing I've seen. And the absolute WORST pricing out of ANY arpg on the market right now. Yes yes, D4 bad and I agree, but we're just talking about mtx right now.

free game

Spoiler
no bitching
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

Not to mention those super predatory loot boxes that takes HUNDREDS of dollars to get all the mtx you want, AND it can give you duplicates! But at least they changed the duplicates to... still be duplicates but of a different shade. Oh wait you weren't talking about Poe.

Oh yea and the multiple mandatory stash tabs, 15 dollars for some of the best ones.

Don't forget the up to SIXTY FOUR (64$) dollar wings! Yea, just wings. Over 60 dollars.

There's also EIGHTY FOUR (84$) dollar armor MTX's. And that's JUST armor, not wings, or character effects, or skill effects, or pets, or helm attachments, or footprints ect.

And the 14$ + skill effects, most just a little re color and you have to buy multiple of the same if you want to use multiple at once lmao.

No doubt about that! I agree, the MTX in this game? Pricey as hell, and I won't sugarcoat that alot of even the armour cosmetics are overpriced (Looking at you Despair, Midnight Pact, etc.)

Despite all that though...

It's a free game wahhaha

Granted, you have to buy premium tabs for QoL, but it's still on top of a free game (Which has a lot of content - although I'll give you that not all are ideal)
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Ive been abset for around two years. Then it was dying and now still dying.

Kek.
I didn't play for more than 2 years came back hard and strong this league and I got to say the new mechanics GGG has implemented are amazing sanctum is by far S tier its pretty much a currency printer if you play your cards right also seeing how well just the discord is doing and how many people are there every day and not just that I have seen so many people at every act and don't even get me started about the loading times at rouge harbor I think the game is just doing fine in my opinion.
"
de99ial wrote:
Ive been abset for around two years. Then it was dying and now still dying.

Kek.

It was already dying when I started in 2013.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

Yeah it's terrible how you need to buy all those things just to play the game.
If you want to know why it is going downhill.

Google "who owns grinding gear games"

Explains everything.
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
I will just leave that here

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All

Its not the game, its you. You guys just got bored of it. Thats all there is to it.

Edit: BTW this league is one of the best in terms of retention. Keep trying to bend reality.
Last edited by kuciol on Sep 14, 2023, 12:49:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info