[3.21] Reflect Ballista Pathfinder - aka RAT Nuke 3.0

Are there any Shako mods that brick the build?
Yeah plenty, hard to list em all but most of them are obvious. Anything that prevents you from dealing fire damage or igniting like elemental focus or brutality. Stuff that further alters how you cast like trap support. If you aren't sure, i'd test it out on just a regular four link first.
I've tried quite a lot of builds this league, invested way more on every other build than this, yet this build is the one that has gotten me the furthest. Its sooo much more fun that I've imagined, it literally melts everything on a few seconds.
Lucky me got a L33 ballista totem from a 40c shako, and since then it just melts everything.

Just 'cause why not I've trying other attacks instead of galvanic arrow and so far rain of arrows is very promising, looks like it procs a lot of hits, has a good clear speed and it isn't lagging my game at all (#1 reason why I'm testing other attacks lol). Tornado shot was promising but it seems like its knockback also triggers from the arrow explosion, so it moves enemies away, and split arrow clear speed is sooo bad. I'll give ice shot and lightning arrow a go too.

10/10 will run it again next league.
Can you use Exploding Tattoo on this build? Does the reflect damage for Torchoak count as you or the totem kill?
"
MiniAture223 wrote:
Can you use Exploding Tattoo on this build? Does the reflect damage for Torchoak count as you or the totem kill?

As far as I know, any effect which refers to "you" does not work with totems. So basically none of the explode mods such as from the tattoos or the conq chest work with totems.
Which is better setup when u have shako? Multiple totem+ gmp+ barrage+ faster attack/return projectile?
How's the build going this league? I just geared mine up with a lvl 34 shako. Damage seems great in regular t16s, but if I add even a tiny bit of wildwood juice, I just do no damage at all.

Unsure if I just need more upgrades, or if the wildwood enhanced mobs have some extra level of mitigation Vs reflect damage.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 wrote:
How's the build going this league? I just geared mine up with a lvl 34 shako. Damage seems great in regular t16s, but if I add even a tiny bit of wildwood juice, I just do no damage at all.

Unsure if I just need more upgrades, or if the wildwood enhanced mobs have some extra level of mitigation Vs reflect damage.

Sorry for the late reply. This isn't going to be helpful to you now but I can confirm this is also a problem I have no matter what level of investment.

This build has a hard time with the prevalence of damage reduction that is in the game now. I can't confirm it but what I believe is happening is that the initial hit gets reduced to 0 damage and thus not proccing the ignite. This happens all the time to me in high delirium and simulacrums where one mob just ends up being unkillable for some reason.
Last edited by zgish on Mar 21, 2024, 8:55:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info