3.21.0c Hotfix 5

3.21.0c Hotfix 5

• Added 448 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.
  • Fixed a bug where the Rage Vortex Skill effects were not adjusting to terrain height.
  • Fixed bug affecting some monster skills which could cause them to repeat on the server but not display in the client (notably the Vaal Fireball Spell Totem from Ungulath in Prisoner's Gate).
  • Fixed a bug in the Domain of Timeless Conflict Map where incorrect reward icons were displayed after killing reward monsters.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2023, 7:08:15 AM
Thanks.

"
Fixed bug affecting some monster skills which could cause them to repeat on the server but not display in the client (notably the Vaal Fireball Spell Totem from Ungulath in Prisoner's Gate).

Would this have affected some of the rare or crucible rare mob projectile abilities that did not render on the client?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 25, 2023, 9:45:40 PM
Please Fix the bug with legion and explode!!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!
doing a legion encounter with 100% explode chance results in outright deleting the monsters while in stasis, no loot drops, nothing respawns after stasis ends. ITS TRAGIC FFS PLZ!
"
Pykl wrote:
Please Fix the bug with legion and explode!!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!
doing a legion encounter with 100% explode chance results in outright deleting the monsters while in stasis, no loot drops, nothing respawns after stasis ends. ITS TRAGIC FFS PLZ!

Do you mean explodes that consume the corpse or destroy it? I haven't seen any issues with my 100% explode from inpulsa.
with bleed glad explodes we only get the listed loot above legion mobs, the mobs themselves don't drop anything. I think its a repeat of a bug from legion that took awhile to fix.
Where's the hotfix to Crucible loot dropping from the encounter ffs
Any major patch soon?
fix saboteur
Decoy Totem has been broken since league Launch. I'd love to see this worked on soon, as the bug was acknowledged over 2 weeks ago.
Im done with this ........ See you guys in Dragonflight S2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info