Hi!

Is cyclone still a Good starter??
Last edited by Bubbaa44 on Mar 24, 2024, 1:13:37 PM
bu
Bbaa44
Last edited by Bubbaa44 on Mar 24, 2024, 1:16:11 PM
a
Last edited by Boaho on Apr 1, 2024, 5:01:09 PM
Anyone still monitoring this build thread? If so, help would be greatly appreciated.

PoB jumps from around lvl 68 or so with 90 skill points, to insane endgame build with expensive cluster jewels and a very specific weapon.

What does one do in the mean time? How do i gradually transition to the endgame build using axes for example until i have enough currency and gear to begin to invest in the build and do the massive respec needed?
Specifically how does a pob for early mapping look like? What weapon bases should i look for and what mods/affixes on gear should i pick up? Am i solely stacking strength and armor?
When do i switch to cyclone? which gems would i use if i end campaign with only a 4 link?

Any help is appreciated
They way i do it is use poe.ninja to look at other people playing this and look at their gear choices and progression(you can go back to older snapshots to look what they were using at a lower level)
Don't look at 1 guy just browse through a few to see the common choices as those are probably the impoartant things to get right.
"
Anyone still monitoring this build thread? If so, help would be greatly appreciated.

PoB jumps from around lvl 68 or so with 90 skill points, to insane endgame build with expensive cluster jewels and a very specific weapon.

What does one do in the mean time? How do i gradually transition to the endgame build using axes for example until i have enough currency and gear to begin to invest in the build and do the massive respec needed?
Specifically how does a pob for early mapping look like? What weapon bases should i look for and what mods/affixes on gear should i pick up? Am i solely stacking strength and armor?
When do i switch to cyclone? which gems would i use if i end campaign with only a 4 link?

Any help is appreciated

You could try using TbXie's Cyclone Slayer Build on poevault. it uses axes but for the most part the same. You could swap eventually to the staff one if you wanted.
Could someone please enlighten me, how this build generates rage for Berserk?
"
Trachamudas wrote:
Could someone please enlighten me, how this build generates rage for Berserk?

rage implicit on gloves
Hi, how can this build be more tank? i'm full build and still dying, for most of rare monsters skills in T17.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info