3.21.0c Hotfix 4

lua!!!
I like how it took them this long to fix lighthouse.
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Pykl wrote:
Legion Next Plz!

What's wrong with legion?

Dear GGG,
I am a player that have played POE for more than 6 years.I really like playing POE that give me a long time fun.But lately I'm depressed and hopefully that can make some different.
About 5-way, doing 5-way service is destorying the game.It is the most profitable part in the entire game.For the free is 2 div orbs 5 runs per person minus the free that buying maps which means that the carry and the aruabot can earn 7 div orbs in 30 minutes, 14 div orbs in 1 hour,expect the timeless jewel.If including 5-way carry can earn 15-20 div per hour.The AFK can get much XP that can level from 64 to 100 in 8 runs,using 16 div and 5 hours can go to lv100.People can hit lv 100 so fast and so easy just AFK for few minutes.And the only one reason people doing 5-way service is just making money.The carry just stand on the ground and attacking all the time with the new ring Nemis and arua bot use script to reset.They just need to start running the script seeing the scream and then big money comes.Seeing the screamer empyriangaming they made 14 mirrors in one week through 5-way service expect that they spend 2 mirror making a wand.So 16 mirrors in one week profit,It's insane.
For 5-way what am i asking is not exp-grinding.With the new ring Nemis,5-way carry becomes wried.5-way carries just standing still and attack with KB and the mosters dies instently.And the aruabot is always using playscripts to reset.They did nothing but makeing huge profit.5-way carry is the most efficient way making currency.The profit is 14-18 divs per hour.Thinking what if the aruabot and the carry is the same person who opening 2 computers will be.And as AFK in 5-way just need to stand and AKF then u can get huge xp.For the other way at least need to follow and attack but 5-way just need to AFK it is not fair.As the result,all the people if want to level up just pay the free and the carry make huge profit.For the other people need to think what strategy they use to make profir but 5-way carries just stand and then they make the most profit,15 div per hour.Is that fair?
Just look at ruthless and how slow leveling there is.They need hundreds of time and options to level up.It's unfair and make the game not fun at all.Really hopefully that can nerf 5-way service.
As we can know that the domain of timeless conflict is the area which drops timeless jewels.If delecte the domain of timeless conflict instead of doing legion dropping the timeless jewels will be one solution.Of course that u have the ability to not use that way,but whatever I hope can nerf 5-way service.
And also for the voidstone carry,people pay about 40-80 chaos to buy the voidstone carry so they can get the voidstone to update the maps safely.They skip the process fighting the boss to get into the next step.The carry can carry 4-5 people per run,he can get the loot free even through the free he carrys people he can make a huge profit.I think that way is not healthy for POE.
For void stone carry it is the most effecive way to make currency at the league start people pay 30 chaos per person but the maven's writ is 1 div so means 70 chaos which means if the person can carry 4 people per run,he can get 50 chaos profit and the loot freely.Do u mean what I am saying that people spik the process fighting the boss and they can get the voidstone easily just pay a few chaos.And the carry can get huge profit through this.
Wish you can solve these two things and make POE better. Thanks.
"
QianJue wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Pykl wrote:
Legion Next Plz!

Dear GGG,
I am a player that have played POE for more than 6 years.I really like playing POE that give me a long time fun.But lately I'm depressed and hopefully that can make some different.
About 5-way, doing 5-way service is destorying the game.It is the most profitable part in the entire game.For the free is 2 div orbs 5 runs per person minus the free that buying maps which means that the carry and the aruabot can earn 7 div orbs in 30 minutes, 14 div orbs in 1 hour,expect the timeless jewel.If including 5-way carry can earn 15-20 div per hour.The AFK can get much XP that can level from 64 to 100 in 8 runs,using 16 div and 5 hours can go to lv100.People can hit lv 100 so fast and so easy just AFK for few minutes.And the only one reason people doing 5-way service is just making money.The carry just stand on the ground and attacking all the time with the new ring Nemis and arua bot use script to reset.They just need to start running the script seeing the scream and then big money comes.Seeing the screamer empyriangaming they made 14 mirrors in one week through 5-way service expect that they spend 2 mirror making a wand.So 16 mirrors in one week profit,It's insane.
For 5-way what am i asking is not exp-grinding.With the new ring Nemis,5-way carry becomes wried.5-way carries just standing still and attack with KB and the mosters dies instently.And the aruabot is always using playscripts to reset.They did nothing but makeing huge profit.5-way carry is the most efficient way making currency.The profit is 14-18 divs per hour.Thinking what if the aruabot and the carry is the same person who opening 2 computers will be.And as AFK in 5-way just need to stand and AKF then u can get huge xp.For the other way at least need to follow and attack but 5-way just need to AFK it is not fair.As the result,all the people if want to level up just pay the free and the carry make huge profit.For the other people need to think what strategy they use to make profir but 5-way carries just stand and then they make the most profit,15 div per hour.Is that fair?
Just look at ruthless and how slow leveling there is.They need hundreds of time and options to level up.It's unfair and make the game not fun at all.Really hopefully that can nerf 5-way service.
As we can know that the domain of timeless conflict is the area which drops timeless jewels.If delecte the domain of timeless conflict instead of doing legion dropping the timeless jewels will be one solution.Of course that u have the ability to not use that way,but whatever I hope can nerf 5-way service.
And also for the voidstone carry,people pay about 40-80 chaos to buy the voidstone carry so they can get the voidstone to update the maps safely.They skip the process fighting the boss to get into the next step.The carry can carry 4-5 people per run,he can get the loot free even through the free he carrys people he can make a huge profit.I think that way is not healthy for POE.
For void stone carry it is the most effecive way to make currency at the league start people pay 30 chaos per person but the maven's writ is 1 div so means 70 chaos which means if the person can carry 4 people per run,he can get 50 chaos profit and the loot freely.Do u mean what I am saying that people spik the process fighting the boss and they can get the voidstone easily just pay a few chaos.And the carry can get huge profit through this.
Not only just nerf 5-xp gain,people can still get to lv 100 safely and just AFK.Please let 5-way carry and void stone carry disapper.
i just want to check what is my account name
"
QianJue wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Pykl wrote:
Legion Next Plz!

Dear GGG,

So what? It's a really convenient service for levelling 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on characters, which you don't have to use, and the builds to run them are hellishly expensive to make in the first place.
If you feel they are spoiling your fun through other players having access to them, go play SSF where it can't trouble you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info