Inventory Space Too Cramped!

"
RitualMurder wrote:
people do chaos recipe???

there are stupid people yes x'D
what i wanted to say was u don't have to pick up every rare like we have loot filters xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Wondahbread wrote:
"
"
kevin51287 wrote:
I just want a slot to place my crucible item so it doesn't take up inventory space =/

This is what your alternate weapon slot is for.

Hmmm? You miss out on quite a lot of cumulative currency by not levelling gems in your weapon swap throughout an entire league, and seeing as you are generally Picking up an item -> Checking tree after revealing -> Selling / Discarding based on value of said tree - on a map to map basis, You cannot level gems in your weapon swap doing this gameplay loop.
you can always take 1 weapon/shield with ou to level up? alternative or not. u can't do more each map anyways so i don't really see the issue here.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Hegelian dialectics at work: they create the problem (currency,frags, organs, essences, oils, etc) and then they sell the solution - specialized tabs...
As for chaos recipes I suggest the following:
1. Use Chaos Recipe Enhancer
2. Set full sets threshold to 3. It's quite enough, tested by me on last 5 leagues due low drop of rare jewelry.
3. Enjoy life!
That's simple for the part of early league when you would be using chaos recipes. After that (75+ maps) I suggest to sell Harvest goo (yellow has most liquidity))). Everything is simple! You wouldn't even need any payed tabs for this.
It also don't affect maps push, which is preferrable for speeding up farm.
Politeness is a weapon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info