POE 3.21 is killing all the fun now

As a returned player of Path of Exile (POE) on the Taiwan server in 2016, I was eager to try out the new Crucible league 3.21 version as a necromancer. However, I encountered several challenges and frustrations that diminished my enjoyment of the game. In this letter, I will explain the main issues and suggest some possible solutions.

One of the major problems I faced was the difficulty and balance of the game. Despite investing a lot of skill points in defense, I found myself dying instantly in T15 core map and T16 maps. I followed POE vault Ghazzy TV’s build guide, which worked well in the beginning, but became ineffective at level 88. I sought advice from some experienced players, but they only told me that I needed better gear and more currency, which were beyond my reach. I felt like I had no opportunity to access the endgame content or fight the Uber bosses, just like in 2016. This made me question the game design and fairness.

Another issue that bothered me was the lack of diversity and viability of different builds. Summoner is still weak, just like in 2015. I do not like playing ranger or block jugg righteous fire, which seem to be the only viable options for endgame. I think the game should offer more choices and flexibility for players to experiment with different playstyles and strategies.

Therefore, I would like to express my disappointment in GGG and request them to fix these issues and make the game more enjoyable for all kinds of players. I hope they can improve the difficulty and balance of the game, as well as increase the diversity and viability of different builds. I believe these changes would enhance the gaming experience and satisfaction of many players like me.

23/4/2023
After a week off, I went online and tried T16 mission, died twice in 3 mins.
Well, this was not fun at all. I quit. Enjoy the game guys.
Last edited by INNOVATORLX on Apr 23, 2023, 3:45:39 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2023, 10:36:51 AM
I think the problem is xbox. You can buy stuff cheaper in pc realm.
If you're dying instantly in t15s that aren't crazy yellow rolls, your gear sucks its that simple. Roll white or blue maps if you don't wanna risk dying. The fact you wanna fight Ubers when you can't even clear a 15 is absurd. Just because you see youtube videos of these insane 20 div builds doesn't mean you're going to have that by level 88 with minimal effort.

Also how can you comment on how 'weak' summoners are when you know so little about the game you can't clear a 15 map?
"
jeerinho wrote:

PC port
"
richkring15 wrote:
If you're dying instantly in t15s that aren't crazy yellow rolls, your gear sucks its that simple. Roll white or blue maps if you don't wanna risk dying. The fact you wanna fight Ubers when you can't even clear a 15 is absurd. Just because you see youtube videos of these insane 20 div builds doesn't mean you're going to have that by level 88 with minimal effort.

Also how can you comment on how 'weak' summoners are when you know so little about the game you can't clear a 15 map?

problem is if I don't fight yellow maps then I could easily running out of maps stucked with nowhere to go. And even I cleared the entire yellow map still no map dropped mostly. isn't it contradictory? if I do less than T16, there was barely exp gain.
Hi!
If you remember the state of Necros 7 years ago...you missed a whole rollercoaster of built-buffs and nerfs the last years ;)

If I get it right, minions where the way to go a couple of leagues ago and got nerfed heavily (I dont play minions, so I have no horse in this race) but got their own geartags on wands and shields etc. to compensate...so ups and downs I think and a wild discussion.

But I also think it has nothing to do with your build or the state of minions in the game...when crucible gets easier and fairer than the regular rares on a map, it is not a weak build, that is hindering you!

The inconsistency eats the fun for almost every build, no matter if in campaign or endgame.
"
INNOVATORLX wrote:
"
jeerinho wrote:

PC port

Poison SRS necro was the tankiest build I tried last league. I don't think a lot has changed. You now use Severed in Sleep instead of United in Dream (because of price differences). The two biggest items in the build are Covenant and Aegis Aurora but they're not exactly out of reach even for casual level of players, and can be substituted with Dendrobate and a generic shield until until you could afford them.
while some skills are simply stronger then others, most builds are more then fine for playing every content the game offers very well.
if you dont min max and just wanna play and dont care about being 15% slower, play whatever you want.
minion is far from being bad....

i guess you should just play the game and work on your understanding of the game as a whole. its something you dont wanna hear but your problem is not inside the game, its sitting outside playing it :)

you want improved difficulty? at first: why? you complained about stucking in the same post. if you rly wanna improve the diffoculty go hardcore, ruthless, ssf, private leagues.
you play standard/standard league. this game mode is designed for complete casual plebs and for sure its not designd for you finding a challange inside this. its a fast grind of maybe a week into bis gear and thats it....
just play exploding totem build, which with zero gear and zero passives gives over a million of damage.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=poe+explode+totems

"
Andrius319 wrote:
just play exploding totem build, which with zero gear and zero passives gives over a million of damage.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=poe+explode+totems

Well, I guess nerf incoming soon. :D
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info