POE 3.21 is killing all the fun now

"
Andrius319 wrote:
just play exploding totem build, which with zero gear and zero passives gives over a million of damage.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=poe+explode+totems

darn...that looks amazing... and the lady was so calm about everything
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Andrius319 wrote:
just play exploding totem build, which with zero gear and zero passives gives over a million of damage.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=poe+explode+totems

Well, I guess nerf incoming soon. :D

I just started to feel exciting...
"
PaxDeSilva wrote:
Hi!
If you remember the state of Necros 7 years ago...you missed a whole rollercoaster of built-buffs and nerfs the last years ;)

If I get it right, minions where the way to go a couple of leagues ago and got nerfed heavily (I dont play minions, so I have no horse in this race) but got their own geartags on wands and shields etc. to compensate...so ups and downs I think and a wild discussion.

But I also think it has nothing to do with your build or the state of minions in the game...when crucible gets easier and fairer than the regular rares on a map, it is not a weak build, that is hindering you!

The inconsistency eats the fun for almost every build, no matter if in campaign or endgame.

Yea bro, the failure of clearing a map always haunting me
"
richkring15 wrote:
If you're dying instantly in t15s that aren't crazy yellow rolls, your gear sucks its that simple. Roll white or blue maps if you don't wanna risk dying. The fact you wanna fight Ubers when you can't even clear a 15 is absurd. Just because you see youtube videos of these insane 20 div builds doesn't mean you're going to have that by level 88 with minimal effort.

Also how can you comment on how 'weak' summoners are when you know so little about the game you can't clear a 15 map?

minion builds are indeed weak, they start to become good once you pump mirror tier gear into them

and they are tanky only when you equip that mirror tier gear, not before, not inbetween, right after

or when you subscribe to the tasteless "GGG approved meta" aka 32billions DPS poison builds that clear 2 screens away, all of that with cheap week 1 gear

so stop insulting people by expecting their expectation to be you generic one, all it does is prevent them to come back next league

for a game to grow, your game has to be good, for your game to be good, balance needs to be good

and this league, balance is everything you want but good, at best it is "insulting"

there is no proper character progression curve, it's either you are lucky or not if you play SC

if you play SSF, of course the odds are less punishing, the RNG works better for you and the lucky drop rate is improved on all encounters, but then it no longer is an online ARPG, you loose the magic

SC = the more players, the worse your RNG is, therefore the worse your character progression will feel, and that's even more true on leagues without excessive currency rewards like crucible

Look at minion build guides everywhere, the character progression is all the same, improving a wand doesn't exist, you start from blank to something, and that require insane amount of currencies, so again, it's either you have them or not, there is no middle ground, there is no in-between, there is no progressive character progression system, it's all binary, 0, nothing, or 1, you got it, got it? yeah, it's insulting, considering the game itself is good, so you leave with a very bad feeling in your butt, a strange feeling of non consensual intercourse over the internet if you guess what i mean

but eh, what do i expect, look at ruthless, it's sadomasochist oriented!

in case mods are lurking around, it's not a PEGI game, if NPCs can, i can!

1. https://oriath.net/Audio/Dialogue/NPC/Huck/Huck_80_C.ogg
2. https://oriath.net/Audio/Dialogue/NPC/Gianna/Gianna_87_C.ogg
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Apr 23, 2023, 12:25:44 AM
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
richkring15 wrote:
If you're dying instantly in t15s that aren't crazy yellow rolls, your gear sucks its that simple. Roll white or blue maps if you don't wanna risk dying. The fact you wanna fight Ubers when you can't even clear a 15 is absurd. Just because you see youtube videos of these insane 20 div builds doesn't mean you're going to have that by level 88 with minimal effort.

Also how can you comment on how 'weak' summoners are when you know so little about the game you can't clear a 15 map?

minion builds are indeed weak, they start to become good once you pump mirror tier gear into them

and they are tanky only when you equip that mirror tier gear, not before, not inbetween, right after

or when you subscribe to the tasteless "GGG approved meta" aka 32billions DPS poison builds that clear 2 screens away, all of that with cheap week 1 gear

so stop insulting people by expecting their expectation to be you generic one, all it does is prevent them to come back next league

for a game to grow, your game has to be good, for your game to be good, balance needs to be good

and this league, balance is everything you want but good, at best it is "insulting"

there is no proper character progression curve, it's either you are lucky or not if you play SC

if you play SSF, of course the odds are less punishing, the RNG works better for you and the lucky drop rate is improved on all encounters, but then it no longer is an online ARPG, you loose the magic

SC = the more players, the worse your RNG is, therefore the worse your character progression will feel, and that's even more true on leagues without excessive currency rewards like crucible

Look at minion build guides everywhere, the character progression is all the same, improving a wand doesn't exist, you start from blank to something, and that require insane amount of currencies, so again, it's either you have them or not, there is no middle ground, there is no in-between, there is no progressive character progression system, it's all binary, 0, nothing, or 1, you got it, got it? yeah, it's insulting, considering the game itself is good, so you leave with a very bad feeling in your butt, a strange feeling of non consensual intercourse over the internet if you guess what i mean

but eh, what do i expect, look at ruthless, it's sadomasochist oriented!

in case mods are lurking around, it's not a PEGI game, if NPCs can, i can!

1. https://oriath.net/Audio/Dialogue/NPC/Huck/Huck_80_C.ogg
2. https://oriath.net/Audio/Dialogue/NPC/Gianna/Gianna_87_C.ogg

Thank you for backing me up mate, there is indeed a character progression curve problem, just like I mentioned, before lv89 everything was easy and smooth then I suddenly hit the wall that I couldn't ever breakthrough.

I just played for 1 week in crucible league and I definitely not rich, I suppose only way to become rich is behind the wall. It was sad but I still try to find a new cheap build that can help me through it.
People have fun in all kinds of different ways. Personally and i'm sure i'm not alone, I enjoy figuring out different builds. Builds just like this one. Kudos to whomsoever came up with this. If you think it ruins your fun, don't play it. Sounds pretty simple. How come some one else having fun upsets you so? No doubt we will see changes to prevent this kind of thing. This game is ever evolving and that also adds to the fun imho. Ty.
You don't have to be Pro to have FUN!!
Last edited by SoloH3R0 on Apr 25, 2023, 10:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info