Bunch of liars, So how many leagues later and it's still here...

What happened: The infamous Archnemesis mods, which caused high displeasure and sometimes even extreme anger in the community during the last few leagues, are finally history as of the upcoming new expansion 3.20.

The new Path of Exile expansion 3.20 launches on 12/09/2022 for PC and MC and traditionally one week later for PlayStation and Xbox on 12/14/2022.

Archnemesis is to be replaced by a new system.
<<< what new system?

I still see loot goblins,. but they are now boring as hell except the scarab one,.

I still see all the crappy Archnemesis mods,. This was never replaced,.

Can a DEV put in their two cent's here because i'm not the only one who share's these thought's

Why did you lie about removing something and then only remove the loot and keep all the mods that people hate?
Last edited by TiLung on Apr 16, 2023, 8:22:09 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2023, 3:47:43 AM
The Vision™ overrides any and all input and/or output. There is nothing else.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
TiLung wrote:

Why did you lie about removing something and then only remove the loot and keep all the mods that people hate?

Well, there are no Archnemesis monsters anymore, but the Archnemesis mods have been renamed and still appear on rare monsters. So... they are kinda still there.

That's the new system you're looking for. The rather cryptic mods have been replaced by a more descriptive text, some mechanics were changed a bit... depending on how you view it, that's "no Archnemesis" or "Archnemesis without the label Archnemesis".
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
it's 100% still Arch nemesis,.

There are still lightning towers,. Big lies,. No-one is impressed

Nothing was changed,. they just removed the good part about arch nem and kept the shit
It seems to be indicative of what's to come and we as players have to respect their proces and decisions.

We can either support it or find new adventures.
I for one am sold on the Diablo 4 tunes and excited for the immense acknowledgement of the users feedback.

Good vibes ahead
People still complain about this?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the original Archnemesis mobs. And what we have now is just a mere shard of that. If people can't handle rare mobs now, I'm surprised how they can even call themselves ARPG gamers.
nothing about the new rare mods appears dangerous, stop whining
Before you call people liars, you should probably look into what was said - and why a lot of people criticized Archnemesis.

As far as I remember, A LOT of the criticism was regarding the clusterfuck of mods, and that each Archnemesis mod did like five hundred different things. So you more or less had NO idea what the monster did, and had to look up the mod names in a freakin' encyclopedia. That system was "Archnemesis". That system is gone. No lies there.

Now, the monster have a couple of mods remaining from that system, but they are clearly displayed on the monsters, letting you know what you're dealing with. Are there unfair mods left? Yes. Should some of those mods be thrown out the freakin' window? Absolutely. But Archnemesis as a system is gone, and no one has lied about it.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
You still Don't know what the monster does,. It still summon's tower's that one shot you if your still for a second it's bullshit,. before you even know what god dam rare monster you have to kill to remove them... Come on,.

Nothing has changed about them,. They did lie,. When you say your removing Something and it's still in the game,. just a lesser version of it then it's not been removed,. So in other words that's a lie,. Or twisting the truth,. Can say what ever the hell you want to try and defend it,.

Arch nemesis drop's where good,. Sad the drop's where the only good thing about arch nem BUT it was REMOVED because people where whining/crying about needing to hire a MF culler,.

The mods where shit,. and they are still in game SOOOOO it's NOT BEEN REMOVED,.

Oh they where a cluster fuck and couldn't understand what they are? Still are,. Oh and to stop MF culler's they changed the names around so you don't know what they are,. SOOOO??? i thought they made it clearer TO understand what your fighting,. Mmmm....

Archnemesis as a system is STILL in game,.

I have video's of winged scarab drops the same as in arch nem league,. THUS the goblins are still here,.

"
JeblaNator wrote:
nothing about the new rare mods appears dangerous, stop whining

What new mods? I don't care about that,. I just want them to stop the half assed releases and remove arch nemesis and maybe hire some real testers?

Big Ass Lie

1 month of extra time to develop this league and there is already a guild abusing the system,. Good stuff!

Last edited by TiLung on Apr 16, 2023, 11:29:46 AM
"
TiLung wrote:
Nothing has changed about them

This is just factually wrong, sorry.

"
When you say your removing Something...

When and where did they actually say that every mod and everything about Archnemesis should be removed?

Look, you hate some of the mods, I get it. So do I. But if you are to call someone out for being a liar, you should back it up by facts. If not, you quickly become the liar.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info