Jugg is the most played ascendancy on ladder in SC trade atm

"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Doesnt the Z in ZDPS stand for Zero?

/mindblown

When did 6M or even 500k become zero?

I remember a time being ecstatic when I reached the dream of 10K tooltip.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
If pohx wasn't a thing I would have stopped playing a few leagues ago. RF Jugg is such a good league starter.

League start in POE atm is such painchamp.
This is only because people don't have the necessary currency to build a zerker
Hmmm I may have to look at my old RF Jugg in STD as he got hammered a while back.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Misused terms. Zdps is indeed zero-dps, meaning support characters (buffing, crowdcontrolling).
My understanding from the bug forum is that the double armour acendancy node is busted at the moment. why bother with a Jugg without that working?

GGGotta pump out that mtx though. I'm sure Quality will get around to looking at it someday...
"
odds wrote:
Devs answer. Nerf Jugg next league. 🙈

Chris Wilson right now - hmm people are having fun in our game and we can't have that especially melee .... nerf boneshatter more and remove RF from the game till we can figure how to fix it.
So lets think this through. The tankiest ascendancy is the most popular, in softcore, and people are still complaining that rare mobs are way too overtuned and 1 shotting them constantly... Hmmmm......
Because the devs had balanced the game around the logout macro. Devs answer is lazy oneshot BS.
Players answer is the Jugg while not 100% oneshot save, it’s the most save compared to the other classes.
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
My understanding from the bug forum is that the double armour acendancy node is busted at the moment. why bother with a Jugg without that working?

That doesn't matter at all. What makes Jugg so strong is the whole mechanic of making armor apply to elemental damage, especially in combination with endurance charge stacking for phys-damage immortality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info