3.21.0 Hotfix 8

8 Hotfixes in 2 days you always test your stuff before release right?
F
"
Skulioner wrote:
8 Hotfixes in 2 days you always test your stuff before release right?
That's the proof of testing. I'd expect at least 100 hotfixes during first day in a huge software project like this. No major bugs, only some minor bugfixes.
Did the realm go down for this patch or just me.
Should revive mikes char tbh it's pretty twisted.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You knew it was going to happen, but you chose to wait till after the first big publicity kill? Really strange!
nice job, only hotfix after you have a bit of a giggle seeing someone on stream died right
"
ldierk wrote:
You knew it was going to happen, but you chose to wait till after the first big publicity kill? Really strange!

Not really strage, they fix things fast only when some big streamer like Ziz or, in this case, imexile dies on the stream to some stupid shit that shouldn't exist in a first place. Imagine if this bug was posted by some random player in bug session on the forums. I can guarantee it would just be left unnoticed or ignored until "later".

This PK is just another evidence that this game rotates around sc and not hc, also ye, Extensively Tested™, as other people mentioned.
Dead should stay dead. Always. Thats the nature of HC.
If dead come back, its softcore.
"
punkxxattack wrote:
This is the first instance I have ever seen that GGG should revive someone. Not even fighting anything this is basically died in hideout levels of stupid. Which they changed in the past to not be able to in there.

They shouldn't push linking skills and work on the better league, instead of spending 4 months on bad coding for linking mechanics.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Apr 9, 2023, 6:45:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info