[3.24-Ruthless] Absolution Guardian

what spectres do u prefere?
I went blind into this league. Maybe the easiest leveling through campaign in like 30 leagues for me.

I ran my own build but its all the same. But it fell off in red maps especially t16. I only had like 80c into the build at t16. This is the best starter build I can think of.

I only put in a couple hundred chaos and t16 is good now. My issue is the game does not have allot to offer to push this build higher. Bad items, bad, passives, bad cluster jewels.

I have like 10d I am on console so this is 3 days in. There is nothing I can do to push this build further.

I never play summon builds and been playing bow last 3 leagues. I got to say though this build on 2d does what bow builds I played in previous leagues did with 20d.
bump since the Bump button is disabled , Sadly .

Have fun in 3.23
Hi, can i play this Build for Non Ruthless Softcore too?
Any specific changes for non ruthless?
I don't recommand this build in normal mode because the tree solve gear issue which you don't have in normal game , it might work but not wise to do so .
It's more a ruthless beginner/league start guide if you are looking for a Minion sc trade league check Ghazzytv
Last edited by Gavinu2b on Dec 7, 2023, 11:17:28 AM
Which Wildwood Specialization would you recommend for SC? Right now I'm using Oath of the Magi and Barkskin. Should I switch to something else later on? If charms then which charm mods should I look out for? Or perhaps Warlock has something we can use?
Last edited by NoNick1337 on Dec 15, 2023, 8:21:08 AM
Thanks for the build. It's my first minion-build in ruthless and it works like a charm ... even without determination (not found yet or too expensive).

I first went to Mahji for the speed (and the barkskin) and then switched to the Primalist (I still searching some nice charms ...).
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
Can Marauder kill Brutus?

If so, then Marauder can get Vitality, Templar can get Clarity, and Witch can get "Summon Skeletons"!

So, can "Summon Skeletons" skill be added to this build? (What do you think?)

When does Marauder (mule role) finishes? After Mud Flats, Marauder (his job) is done?
After Gravicius, what reward to choose?
For example, Dominating Blow?

Can Dominating Blow be used?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info