It Isn’t Currently Possible to Delete PMs (Edit: For Some People)

"
Sarno wrote:

Weird!

Mine are sticking around.

Prettu sure it's 2 differant things here because the issue that @dorkdude2 descrive here, I have had also and 99% sure that is just a "browser cache issue" because refresh always solves that.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

Weird!

Mine are sticking around.

Prettu sure it's 2 differant things here because the issue that @dorkdude2 descrive here, I have had also and 99% sure that is just a "browser cache issue" because refresh always solves that.

nope....using another browser and still can't delete DM
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

nope....using another browser and still can't delete DM

There is 1 main issue here --> some of us can't delete PM.

What @dorkdude2 talks about is somethig else.
New release and PM deletion problem is still not solved.
+1
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
still not fixed.
yup

You should now be able to delete notifications from System.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
You should now be able to delete notifications from System.

It works! 🎉

Has the functionality changed? The deletion goes through straight away, whereas I thought before there was a confirmation dialogue. (I'm actually glad that there's no longer a confirmation dialogue - at least for deleting System's messages - but I wasn't sure if the change was intentional. Or if I'm just misremembering.) By the way, do you know when the Pet Tax page will be going live?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info