(Incursion>3.21>forever) Undying Faith - 8x Raise Spectre - Guardian & Necromancer

Hello, This guide hopes to introduce players to the spell Raise Spectre and maybe share a bit of what has kept me playing for so long, This is my first time writing a build guide so if i missed anything or clarification is needed please let me know.

I present to you my basic build guide for: Undying Faith! This is so named because unlike so many other games and studio's GGG is still around and hasn't sold their products soul, Its still very much the game i fell in love with so many years ago when i found Raise Spectre.

Build Information:
---------------------Weapons---------------------
Spoiler

The Midnight Bargain: This gives you a lot of your minion damage and an extra spectre per wand.. They also Reserve 30% of your life not affected by reservation per wand which thankfully the guardian takes advantage of this debuff turning it into a slight advantage.

Endgame Options:
-Harvest craft quality increases aoe instead of damage
-Syndicate craft the quality to 30%
-Corrupt for aoe implicit(don't waste temples on this unless more important items are already perfect corruption)
-The AoE increase gives you more range on your aura's keeping your spectres buffed more of the time.

--replace these with rare wands if needed and you don't mind losing the extra spectres:
-the rare wands should have (minions are agressive on one of them), Minion crit multi and higher minion damage than the 70% provided on the midnight bargains preferably as much as 140% minion damage on each wand but no lower than 70%
-losing the midnight bargains returns to you 60% of your life for more aura's being reserved on it giving more options.

---------------------Helmet---------------------
Spoiler

The Wraithlord: This defensively modest helmet adds two to the max number of your spectres while disabling all other minions and is also very powerful for leveling using the helmet for its additional skill levels during the storyline.. This is a dedicated spectre build however so we'll have it in a 5-6link if possible for maps (use the helmet until you get 5-6link)

Endgame Options:
-Labyrinth enchant Spectre's Have 40% Increased Damage (this is your ideal enchant, get attack speed or resistances in its place until the damage finally shows up)
-Immortal Syndicate for 30% Quality & White Sockets
-Corruption for 90% reservation Multiplier or +2 to socketed minion gems
--obtaining the 80% reservation Multiplier helmet is done via manipulating The Glimpse of Madness from the Ultimatum map and once its been modified is then converted by a tainted mythic orb into another unique such as wraithlord, Note this is an equivilent of a level 6 awakened enlighten.

---------------------Body Armor---------------------
Spoiler

Shavronne's Wrappings: Perhaps your most important item protecting you from chaos damage as this build is basically CI without the Immunity.

-Immortal Syndicate for 30% Quality & White Sockets (white sockets are especially important on this item if you wish to experiment with this build and try other minions and support gems, once its corrupted it can be expensive to change the colors and in general this type of build is much more fun when you can try new monsters out, keep that in mind.
-Corruption for +1 to spell or +2 to minions
--Double Corruption for +2 to minions AND +1 to Spell (this is where all of your temples should go if you can afford to burn shavronnes in it

---------------------Amulet---------------------
Spoiler

The Presence of Chayula: This amulet provides stun immunity, 20% of life converted to ES and a boatload of chaos resistance making it hard to replace as a core item of this build.

Endgame Options:
-Annoint Champion of the Cause for its global reservation effeciency or Whispers of Doom if you can afford to lose the 8% effeciency for the huge dps increase of a second curse.
-Catalysts for 20% quality on either Life or Resistances (20-24% life or 60-72% chaos res)
-Corruption for Additional Curse or +1% all maximum resistances
-Double Corruption for Curse AND all +1% to all maximum resistances

--This could be replaced with esh's unset amulet to give your spectres an additional support gem slot for a variety of options both defensive and offensive.
-you will need stun avoidance to make up for the lost stun immunity
-chaos resistance will need to be pushed into other slots
-in exchange for the lost energy shield you will get more armor since you no longer convert 20% of your life into ES

---------------------Gloves---------------------
Spoiler
There's no definitive option here.. Rare gloves seem to be the overall winner but there are a few unique options which are competitive to an extent.. Rare gloves can have quite a lot of damage increases for minions that are hard to pass up in the late game as well as spell suppression which this build is lacking in.

The Breathstealers giving blighted spore pods frequently can be very powerful in content with high density of monsters such as ritual and additionally allow an annointment which could be an extra curse or even +maximum resistance/etc

The Command of the pit would be the most difficult to make work because they require jewels which in the endgame can be extremely expensive if they are even available at all.

Endgame options:
-For the breathstealers annointing Whispers of Doom, Decay Ward or any max resistance node would be ideal
-for the command of the pit you would want to look for 1-20% minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently, 1-40 energy shield and ANY other beneficial stats you can cram into them in order to bring it up to a 40% damage bonus veruss the 50-60% available from rare gloves but the other stats on these jewels can make up for it.
-for rare gloves you will want to setup your atlas for farming eldrich altars to save up currency to roll the eldrich implicits, as far as the gloves themselves i have no advice on crafting them, obtain a pair with minion damage and stats that work then roll the implicits and once you get the roll you want try to obtain a new and better pair to roll higher implicits rather than potentially downgrading your working item thus rendering you unable to play at the same pace.

---------------------Rings---------------------
Spoiler

Rare rings are 100% the winner here and there's some options available though bone rings are so powerful there's little opportunity to edge out the usage of the other ring types.

Endgame Options
-Unset Rings in particular depending on the other equipment being used is handy to put aspect of the spider/avian on along with slotting arrogance support to put the aspect on your life, this is very painless if you can find a ring with mods you need and an open suffix you can slam the aspect directly onto the ring in the menagerie.. These rings can come with minion damage mods from delve minion nodes, keep an eye out on the market too.
-Bone Rings are pretty much the end all minion ring, You want minion damage to be 30-40% with one of your main STR or DEX attributes at 50-55 (before catalysts) ending with each ring preferably covering one stat, You can wedge in resistances especially chaos but defensive minion values here can be worth your time such as some extra minion life or minion resistances.

---------------------Boots---------------------
Spoiler

Boots are a bit of a tossup for spectre builds you're going to need + levels to the gem from somewhere if you want the 8th spectre and the extra damage/life from those levels so rare boots are a pretty safe bet for getting +1 levels though endgame crafting for the +2 is very expensive.. Lean towards rare boots with + levels but if you can make it work use something else that patches another part of your build.

The abyssal boots are getting a buff this league to reservation efficiency so its highly reccomended to keep your eye on those if they are affordable they could provide you with much needed reservation effeciency and allow you to slot other jewels or move some skill points around in the tree to make you stronger.

Rare boots are tough as far as i am aware you must get an elder base and roll +1 to all spectre gems as well as another modifier from that pool at which point you use an orb of dominance(check to be sure i swear this keeps changing) to turn one of them into an elevated modifier removing the other.. Hopefuly its +2 to all raise spectre gems.

---------------------Belts---------------------
Spoiler

In sanctum i went for a rare belt but thankfuly this league they buffed the darkness enthroned.. Its pretty safe to say with the right jewels you cant go wrong with it but getting a rare belt works too the numbers are still going to be tight unless the jewels you have are very good.

Darkness Enthroned now gives a higher buff to jewels socketed into it and you should be careful which jewels go in here you want the most of what you need slotted, For jewels in this belt you should go for Ghastly eye jewels with: flat ES, minions deal % more damage if you've used a minion skill recently, minions deal # additional lightning damage, and wedge in any life/armor/minion regen% that you can.. The corruptions on these also matter you can get 5% minion damage or 2% reservation effeciency with 100% boosts from the belt starts to add up quickly.

rare belt? if you have to make sure its a crystal belt or a stygian vise.

---------------------Flasks---------------------
Spoiler

Since you're all energy shield you really don't need flasks for anything other than defensive reasons so that's what i've done here, You have one flask for each element and one armour flask ending with a Quicksilver unless your movement speed is high enough that you can get away with not having a quicksilver then use Soulripper for a huge boost in your ability to keep Vaal Discipline active.

Each flask should be crafted to automatically activate when the corresponding elemental status is put on you, this raises your resistances, reduces the damage you take from elemental by 20% Less and provides you important immunity while you focus on other tasks at hand, ruby/burn topaz/shock sapphire/freeze granite/bleed

quicksilver is a wildcard and the soulripper shouldn't really be modified at all unless you want it to waste your charges via (use when full) which is a strategy in itself to get a very low soul count soul-ripper and have it constantly feed you extra souls in smaller amounts.

I recommend getting a soulripper with about 30 charges the required amount for vaal discipline though it could be hard to come by so just do the best you can.. a little over is at least a full tank.. a little under might be a spell for some regret.

---------------------Jewels---------------------
Spoiler

You want two 8 passive 2 jewel socket cluster jewels with Feasting Fiends, Renewal and Vicious Bite(change these mods if you think you can) I apologize that these aren't linked the default viewer wont allow me unless they're unsocketed they will be shown in the skill trees below.

Unending Hunger - This jewel gives your spectres a 50% chance to gain soul eater on kill which gives your minions a lot of attack and cast speed increasing your clear speed by quite a bit and helping out a lot with dense content such as ritual.

Grand Spectrum - The minion crit multiplier variant is what you want here and 3 of them.

Fortress Covenant - This jewel is extremely powerful and if you can work it in then your build will be much better for it adding offensive and defensive values in large amounts to your army

Rare(Cobalt)Jewels - On these jewels you will want to get mana reservation effeciency, minion damage and in the late game the corruption for reservation effeciency.. The other statistics on these jewels should be used to flesh out your build covering stats, resistances and other values that will bring the build together.

Endgame Options:
-Corrupt all the jewels(have a backup so you don't brick yourself)

---------------------Skill Trees---------------------
Spoiler

I'm providing these tree's on PoE planner instead of PoB because i do not use PoB, I prefer PoEPlanner because its lightweight and i can throw builds together quickly to make sure my stats are in the right ballpark and work the rest out ingame as i play.

Guardian:
Link
Guardian (if you overcome the need for the 20% life reservation mastery use this tree)
Link

Witch:
Link
Swap the 20% life reservation mastery for whatever you want if you get enough efficiency from other sources.

---------------------Pantheon---------------------
Spoiler
Personally i run soul of abberath and arakaali for reduced chaos damage taken and unaffected by burning ground+10% move speed for farming searing exarc influenced content, it works out pretty well.

You can switch to soul of yugul for reflect content but otherwise its really personal preference imo.

---------------------Gems---------------------
Spoiler

You want all of these at 21/20 for the most part and level 6 for awakened gems but get all of your main skill supports and primary skill to 21 before going for level 6 awakened gems.

Main Skill (Body Armor):
Raise Spectre Level 21 (quality if you like)
Minion Damage until you can afford Awakened Minion damage(quality preferred)
Elemental Army(quality preferred) - This can be replaced with Awakened Spell Echo if you should get your minions resistances high enough without elemental army.
Added lightning damage until you can get Awakened(quality preferred)
Empower 3-4(or awakened) whatever is required to reach gem level 25 (1 level from awakened minion damage, 1 level from raise spectre gets you 22, you need 3 levels to reach 25, You can get 3 levels on corrupted body, 1-2 levels on boots.
Feeding Frenzy(quality preferred)

Aura Skills (Helmet/Glove/Boots):
Helmet:(primary auras)
Zealotry, Determination, Wrath, Enlighten(3 works 4 is nice)

Boots/gloves:(secondary aura's)
Arrogance Supporting (aspect of the spider or avian)
Vitality, Vaal Discipline, Enlighten(same as above)

One of these items needs to have Aspect of the spider or avian on it and this can be done by searching on the trade site for a pair of gloves or boots with the stats you need but also having one open suffix slot minimum.. Once you have the item with stats you need and the open suffix you just need to get the appropriate beast and craft it onto the item in the menagerie.

Given how much minion damage and some other critical stats can be on gloves its reccomended to use your boots however this league also features a reservation buff to the abyssal unique boots which would give you a lot of reservation effeciency in exchange for 1-2 sockets and forcing you to place the aspect on your gloves.

Gloves/Boots: (Guard/Curse)
Steelskin Supported by Cast when damage taken in 2 seperate slots
Conductivity(support with inspiration of mana pool is too low to cast)

Weapons: (utility skills)
Spirit Offering, Flame Dash, Desecrate in one wand.
Convocation, Enhance, Portal(optional)

---------------------Minions---------------------
Spoiler

This build is made primarily for Baranite Preachers, These can be obtained from Baran influenced maps and if you are having trouble finding these naturally you can buy the influenced map and run it with no enchantments to get these pets.

These minions cast Ball Lightning and on a longer cooldown a Nova skill that they only cast if enemies are nearby, They generally sit in place if a target is anywhere near their attack range and because of this they are consistently attacking when in range however this also means you need to cast convocation to move them around otherwise your map clear suffers massively, The faster you can convocate them the faster you can zoom between packs.

---------------------Strategy & Leveling---------------------
Spoiler

Early game you will want to rush for your Minion nodes then going into Aura's and finally settling in the endgame on the bulk of your defensive nodes invested into energy shield and other stats, Use summon raging spirit to level until you have enough spectres and damage for them to take over entirely while you shift to curses or spells to supliment them until later in the game.

Later in the build the 20% life reservation efficiency may no longer be required and should be put into another mastery or passive that you prefer ex: maximum resistance if life/mana are reserved, On guardian you want as much of your life and mana reserved as you can at all times giving only enough breathing room to cast your spells.. On witch however you will want to maximize effeciency and save as much life and mana as you can for other aura's or personal use since reserving more offers you no benefit.

If you insist on using the midnight bargains early on then you should look into getting a solaris lorica to stop chaos damage from bypassing your energy shield and in general just prepare yourself for the deaths early on when using them its just how it is with 60% of your life gone.

Vaal Discipline is your senzu bean, You will be hitting this whenever you are going into a fight you know for sure you'll take some damage in or sitting on it for emergencies, its highly reccomended to get this early on as it will help a lot with the storyline and having it already leveled at maps will save you from buying a leveled one.

Your minions provide you with a pretty good shield against a number of projectiles and aggro in general so you want to keep them between you and the bad guys as often as possible.. See this image for an example of how you'll go about that on this build:

Legend: Green=Player, Yellow=Spectres, Red=Enemies, Blue = activation and end of convocation.

In #1 you're running at your enemies, Cool i think we can move on.

In #2 you've run into those enemies and now procede to run parallel/in circles to them while using convocate( convocation brings your minions to you in sequence so depending on how fast you are running you can build walls out of your spectres or even entrap enemies ) But they didn't die immediately so you swing around behind them using convocation again creating another wall between you and them on the opposite side.

Usually once you've established your gear most packs wont make it to a second pass but the general idea is to keep yourself as mobile as possible never standing in the same place for long other than to cast your curse for stronger enemies.

An added benefit of this behavior is that your pets will fire off a large volley of ball lightning at the front of the enemy pack and when you shift to the other side they do the same and both of these ball lightning masses collide increasing your overall dps and this strategy is also useful for fighting bosses and harder enemies.

Sometimes in maps you'll encounter reflect mods or worse damage immunity for your pets damage type and this can stop you dead in your tracks or get you killed.. This build can get around that by collecting some extra spectre's as you travel through wraeclast, In addition to your Baranite Preachers you can grab some physical damage, fire, ice or even chaos damage pets that can be summoned in place of your usual pets to run content immune to lightning or content with elemental reflect... While this will not likely produce an ideal clear speed what it does do is allow you to complete that map and be done with it or that expedition/etc rather than tossing it in the bin.

---------------------Resources---------------------
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/ - Lightweight build planner that has empowered me to have fun for many leagues now as well as easily share builds with people who do not have PoB installed.
https://poedb.tw/us/ - Might as well be the wiki for me this site has extremely reliable data on just about everything but most importantly it contains detailed data on monster abilitys and statistics which is essential to making informed decisions on a Raise Spectre build. -Click on a league and then click its Monster tab to see almost every monster categorized by which league they were added as well to keep track of new minions from crucible and future leagues.

---------------------My MTX & Reccomended MTX---------------------
Spoiler

My MTX:
Spoiler

Armor: Sentinel Overlord armor set (support pack)
Helmet attachment: Synthesis & Delerium (challenge rewards)
Wings: Raven Demon Wings (store)
Footprints: Metamorph (Challenge Reward)
Portal: Stygian(classic)
Raise Spectre: Stygian
Weapon: glimmerwood weapon
Character Effect: Ooze

Reccomended MTX:
Spoiler
Reccomended MTX:
The golden character effect and amulet which coats your pets in gold go very well together and have great synergy while playing a templar if the dark and evil theme isn't your thing.

Ooze Character effect and Stygian Raise spectre pair very well and is what i personally go with at least until an ooze spectre effect becomes available (cross fingers)

Celestial themes are available for both character and spectre.

---------------------RP---------------------
Spoiler

Should you wish to immerse yourself deeper i've taken to carrying a number of quest items in my inventory over the years settling on ultimately:
This stuff is highly nutritious and guaranteed to only cause slight horrific mutation upon resurrection.

---------------------Hideout---------------------
Spoiler
Hideout to go with the build: The Forbidden Sanctum
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362509

Thanks for your time, If you have any issues please let me know.

If you make improvements or an entirely new build using other minions i'd love to hear about it!
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 7, 2023, 1:38:02 AM
Last bumped on May 23, 2023, 1:37:09 PM
Hey man, the build idea is very interesting, but you are missing very important piece of every build and that is PoB? We cannot see your tree nor damage and defensives. Could you share those please?
"
kubicka wrote:
Hey man, the build idea is very interesting, but you are missing very important piece of every build and that is PoB? We cannot see your tree nor damage and defensives. Could you share those please?

I'm afraid the PoE Planner links are all there is for right now as i don't use the application.. though you could import my character AeternumDivinus from standard and use that to mock up the build in PoB, the changes would be pretty minor from last league to the current leagues tree.. I think the only thing i changed of note was at level 100 i allocated the 1% all maximum elemental res from the aura mastery at the top right to increase endgame survivability a bit since this build doesn't run super high resistances (75-77).

I'll look into supporting PoB, Thanks for the comments im glad its proving interesting.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 6, 2023, 4:57:21 AM
To each his own, but I think this is an awful build, simply because spectres right now are the worst minion build basically.

Basing this on your character Divinus I think its safe to say your build has 0 defenses, esspecially as a guardian, your EHP is lower than most bow builds.
While I dont see how this build does any good damage vs bosses.

It might be okay for mapping simply because you are using Unending Hunger which inflates your damage like crazy, but I dont see this build clearing any meaningful content.
Also I dont see the point in using Grand Spectrums at all, just use covenant jewels, esspecially in the cluster since it has 0 downsides there.
This tiny amout if crit multi does not make a difference.

Your spectres have 19k life and no real defence or leech, any über boss will one shot them.

Imo this build is just straight up weaker than all the alternatives and I dont see any reason to play guardian instead of necro if u want to play spectres.

If you would swap this build to skeletons, absolution, golems, SRS it would simply be better.

I played spectres like crazy back in the day (cannibal fire eaters, solar guards, slave drivers) but it has been nerfed so much its just not viable anymore.
Either you lack damage or your minions die one shot to any hard content.

If you really like spectres I guess this is not a terrible way to do it, but I would highly advice anyone to staw away from spectres as the main damage dealer entirely.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Apr 6, 2023, 5:07:41 AM
"
KalHirol wrote:
To each his own, but I think this is an awful build, simply because spectres right now are the worst minion build basically.

Basing this on your character Divinus I think its safe to say your build has 0 defenses, esspecially as a guardian, your EHP is lower than most bow builds.
While I dont see how this build does any good damage vs bosses.

It might be okay for mapping simply because you are using Unending Hunger which inflates your damage like crazy, but I dont see this build clearing any meaningful content.
Your spectres have 19k life and no real defence or leech, any über boss will one shot them.

Imo this build is just straight up weaker than all the alternatives and I dont see any reason to play guardian instead of necro if u want to play spectres.

If you would swap this build to skeletons, absolution, golems, SRS it would simply be better.

I played spectres like crazy back in the day (cannibal fire eaters, solar guards, slave drivers) but it has been nerfed so much its just not viable anymore.
Either you lack damage or your minions die one shot to any hard content.

If you really like spectres I guess this is not a terrible way to do it, but I would highly advice anyone to staw away from spectres as the main damage dealer entirely.

(there's a witch AND guardian tree :P)

Thank you for your input, Raise Spectre truly is my jam and to have 8(or 9) of them its taken a lot of moving things around, This build has served me well on everything under the final uber bosses(uber eater, exarc) etc Uber eater evaporated the minions in 2 hits in the one fight i did which took me by surprise as i was cruising through t16 endgame content at a pretty disgusting rate compared to previous leagues.

There's notes in here for increasing endgame dps and survivability such as the wands can be replaced with rares that free up an entire support gem slot and add +levels which for raise spectre are pretty hard to come by.

I remember the (back in the day) spectres very well especially having to go to a high level area to get your pets should they die and the amount of spectre's we had back then was pretty shallow compared to the ones we have now.

Anywho the build had about 8000 ES in sanctum with 76 76 77 76 resistances i was not in any way complaining, i know there's an obsession with 90 max res and all that but im sorry i feel like king of the world with 76-77+.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 6, 2023, 5:23:38 AM
I copied your character AeternumDivinus and made the single change missing on the tree compared to your PoE Planner one (the 1% reservation mastery). I also tried to setup the configuration as close as I could to the actual buffs you have.

Here's the PoB link for you and anyone who wants to see: https://pobb.in/0i4OAO72Fu1d. If anyone spots a mistake, let me know, since I've never set up Spectres before.

All in all, it's not great, I'm afraid. All the calculations are done vs a Guardian/Pinnacle boss.

The EHP - 51k with all flasks ticked and all possible buffs active - is on the low side (especially for a Guardian, one of the tankiest ascendancies). It's getting carried mostly by capped chaos resistance.

The DPS is extremely low for this day and age too - 392k for the Spectre's Ball Lightning and 126k for their Nova Spell.

The Midnight Bargain wands, the Wraithlord helmet and the Unending Hunger jewel are what's gimping you the most. The jewel especially doesn't give you anything vs bosses, but it's nice for mapping, I guess? (have never used it myself) All of your normal jewels have only 1 damage mod (generic 14-16% minion damage increase).

If you manage to get good, rare wands, a better helmet and useful Abyss jewels, you can greatly increase your damage.

The survivability will still stay low, though. You basically have no defensive layers - 15% attack block (close to nothing), 31% spell suppression (with a Quartz flask active, so, again, nothing), no evasion, no ES recovery/regeneration (just the basic recharge, even though you're right next to Zealoth's Oath and running Vitality). Despite having Radiant Faith and Determination, you have 21k armour; all of your physical damage reduction is coming from the armour, which is bad, since it's less and less effective the bigger the hit you're taking.

You're also not running a single alternate quality gem.

It's also a good idea to look into a Trigger wand to have your Desecrate + Offering combo automated.

All in all, for the investment you've put in this build (with items like a +3 Shavronne, +1 all res Chayula, all jewels having mana reservation efficiency affix and/or corruption, 80% mana reservation helmet, etc.), you're looking at a build with power comparable to one from like 6-8 years ago.

I would recommend you to play around with Path of Building to simulate some different items and see how your damage and survivability changes. You can also check out what other players using minions or Spectres as a main skill do (in sites like poe.ninja). GhazzyTV is also a great source of information regarding everything minions.

I mean this as constructive. Hopefully you take no offense!

Edit: I haven't set the major and minor gods in the Pantheon since I didn't see anywhere mentioned which ones you're using.
Edit 2: Added the Zealoth's Oath keystone and Arakali as the major god, as per the OP's update.
Last edited by Azrash on Apr 7, 2023, 2:33:31 AM
"
Azrash wrote:
I copied your character AeternumDivinus and made the single change missing on the tree compared to your PoE Planner one (the 1% reservation mastery). I also tried to setup the configuration as close as I could to the actual buffs you have.

Here's the PoB link for you and anyone who wants to see: https://pobb.in/iHY7KrsIY-Eg. If anyone spots a mistake, let me know, since I've never set up Spectres before.

Thank you very much for the feedback, The pantheon slipped my mind and i had zealots oath allocated with the sanctified relic from sanctum and forgot to add that node. im pretty embarrassed that i released a guide with such a critical element of the build missing.

Fixed those two glaring issues.
-Zealots Oath added >.>
-Pantheon Added

The rare wands i included some notes originally in the weapons section telling people if they did try it that it is an option to get away from the midnight bargains though personally i just cant do that im waiting on GGG to add a way to get max spectres on rare wands.. They keep adding +levels and global supports i don't see the harm those are way stronger.. And ill have to add some notes to helmet options as that is lacking compared to the other equipment sections.

No offense taken, I laughed at the 6+ year ago equivalent comment, I'm pretty happy with the build but dayum :P

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 7, 2023, 1:55:17 AM
"
Undying Faith[/b]! This is so named because unlike so many other games and studio's GGG is still around and hasn't sold their products soul

Just want to say thanks for posting this, and glad to see there are still Raise Spectre fans out there. The gem is literally the only reason I haven't switched games yet. If it continues to lag behind and another game with the same skill comes up then I'd jump into that in a heartbeat.

With that said, I'm also trying to make Raise Spectre work by pouring out everything I have into it. Would be taking inspiration from this build you've made and see if I can incorporate some of the design choices you made.
GGG is owned by China now. They sold themselves off. You should check the Chinese PoE. Its amazingly better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info