Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Sepulchre was removed from the atlas
The Doctor now drops in Sepulchre

Hmm
i'm curious about how the new nodes will interact with the timeless jewel seeds. are the conquered nodes randomized based on a value specific to the node? or based on location? will updating the skill tree brick some of the old bis seeds and make other ones significantly more valuable? or will already bis seeds simply get another node to roll new passives?
All I'm seeing is a lot of nerfs for my best character.

I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be as bad as it looks in actual practice.
"
DiGG wrote:
What is 'Vaal Domination'? I don't see any skill named Domination.......

Check the Teasers thread:

"
Vaal Domination Ascends one of your existing Sentinels of Dominance, making it more powerful and gaining new attacks.
ok datamined and holyf EVERY SINGLE MELEE SKILL NOTABLE IS GABRAGE LOL

holy mother captial j DO MELEE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ENJOY THIS GAME ? "RAGEVORTEX HINDERS ENEMIES"

yes hindering enemies is at the same power level as ball lightning projectile returning to you

almost every single melee skil got a shit notable that does not do anything lol
Last edited by zaarakiekenpachi on Apr 5, 2023, 11:42:12 AM
Does the cooldown on Manaforged Arrows apply when using the linked skill manually?
Alright. I now had around 5 days to digest the news, play around in PoB for a while and don't even have the weapon tree thing that is gonna make this league even stronger.

After my first, rather negative reaction, I am still not thrilled with a bunch of the changes. But I no longer think that this is "The end of PoE". The early game things could work, but I would maybe advice to revise some of the approaches, regarding people getting to endgame.

The campaign is by far the weakest part of the game for most returning players. And I do hope that the intentions for earlier access to some skills makes it faster. We'll see. The reaction to fixing the Adrenalin stuff was good, some clarification for other stuff, not bad in general. Hope there are going to be a few more adjustments before this patch hits life.

I am going to play this league. I am going to see how it does play out. And then I am going to give another feedback when or if I reach red maps. So far I am pessimistic, but not convinced of it being the worst. We'll see. Honestly, I might even be interested in the Crucible mechanic being expanded on a bit. Does it leave to even more gotten and weird trade? Yes. Yes it does and trade is a travesty as is. But it could be an interesting mechanic to work around.

That said, please fix trade. Please.
Can all of you cry babies stop cluttering the forum with your worthless replies? Please direct me to the part where anyone asked for your opinion, nobody cares what you have to say.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Spoiler
"
Raikudou wrote:

Spoiler
This made me laugh. All of it :) . Nice work.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Dreaderlord wrote:
Alright. I now had around 5 days to digest the news, play around in PoB for a while and don't even have the weapon tree thing that is gonna make this league even stronger.

After my first, rather negative reaction, I am still not thrilled with a bunch of the changes. But I no longer think that this is "The end of PoE". The early game things could work, but I would maybe advice to revise some of the approaches, regarding people getting to endgame.

The campaign is by far the weakest part of the game for most returning players. And I do hope that the intentions for earlier access to some skills makes it faster. We'll see. The reaction to fixing the Adrenalin stuff was good, some clarification for other stuff, not bad in general. Hope there are going to be a few more adjustments before this patch hits life.

I am going to play this league. I am going to see how it does play out. And then I am going to give another feedback when or if I reach red maps. So far I am pessimistic, but not convinced of it being the worst. We'll see. Honestly, I might even be interested in the Crucible mechanic being expanded on a bit. Does it leave to even more gotten and weird trade? Yes. Yes it does and trade is a travesty as is. But it could be an interesting mechanic to work around.

That said, please fix trade. Please.

What did you expect? It's a simple filler league with no-brain mechanics because they need to prepare for Exilecon and PoE2. The power creep is turned to 200% to compete with D4 at least in some way, though judging by leaked data most skill nodes on weapons are pretty meh. Also, it's a bow league, because passive tree was buffed with additional projs and because bows are 2-h weapons that benefit from Crucible tree the most. You can have "socketed gems supported by" in them and use them for 7-linking main damaging skill. With 1h weapons it's only viable if you have Squire.
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 6, 2023, 6:10:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info