March Events Twitch Highlights

You know, I usually just watch this kind of content, smile and don't comment, but now can't keep silent.

These are the saddest events I've ever seen.
May peace be with you, exile.
i guess its kinda hard to find highlights, if most of poe big streamers dont play it.
but yeah, pretty sad for "highlights"
Guys any teasers regarding next league? theres only 17 days left, if you delay the league by a month, at least dont delay the teasers lol, its only fun thing we can at least have.
"
w33do_ndy wrote:
i guess its kinda hard to find highlights, if most of poe big streamers dont play it.
but yeah, pretty sad for "highlights"

You know an event is terrible if its pretty much a "streamer" event that not even streamers play xD
"
"
N4k3dM1k3 wrote:
Given that the average number of twitch viewers in the category over the past week was under 1000......

Diablo 4 pre-launch only had just under a million watching, yes million, with an M.

Considering PoE gets ~250k viewers on each league launch - which happens 3 or 4 times a year - and a new diablo game happens once a decade, I think you might have missed the point.
"
robert2003 wrote:
Guys any teasers regarding next league? theres only 17 days left, if you delay the league by a month, at least dont delay the teasers lol, its only fun thing we can at least have.

yeah. tease something please
what event you cant even promote one.

now i got some random message on steam ?
after your 4 month ded silence from your end ?

i tell you what will be my event this weekend
a diablo4 beta test :)
Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 21, 2023, 11:17:08 AM
"
N4k3dM1k3 wrote:
"
"
N4k3dM1k3 wrote:
Given that the average number of twitch viewers in the category over the past week was under 1000......

Diablo 4 pre-launch only had just under a million watching, yes million, with an M.

Considering PoE gets ~250k viewers on each league launch - which happens 3 or 4 times a year - and a new diablo game happens once a decade, I think you might have missed the point.

Doesnt matter that much, 1k people watching a certain game during any period of time doesnt mean anything good, it either means theres no streamers, theres better things to watch, game is boring,game is dying.
i'm sorry GGG but these events were really bad. just stick to what worked in the past

can we have some crucible teasers?
Nice :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info