Diablo 4 made me appreciate PoE so much more.

"
> We jumped the " cyclone shark" on immersion a long time ago in PoE.

Hey now, that's half the reason I love PoE, lol. Might be the first MTX I ever bought. How can any ARPG compete with cyclone sharks casting-while-channeling celestial cats?

Ha, wait until we can add Summon Raging Chickens ;) I live in hope...
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I'd spend a thousand points on that!
OP like one shot build and 1000 movement speed, its you true talking about. D4 is open world story game and no explosion spam monsters.
"
OP like one shot build and 1000 movement speed

Admittedly, my favorite D3 build was the exploding chicken build, so maybe there's some truth to that :D
Overall I think Diablo 4 is enjoyable enough to be played once, for the story if not anything else.

The open world is fine, I like open worlds; but the MMO elements are fucking atrocious. Using emotes for quests, and to get rewards form random shrines is just....what, why does a Diablo game need that crap? Can be ignored, so I guess not that big a deal.

The real problem, judging by a mere beta and a max level of 25, is the classes and their power and skills. Having all of the classes have clear and unique differences is cool, I really like that, but the power difference between them is insane. I know you can't nail this perfectly, but if you played Druid or Barb....oh boy, you know. The skills tree is as bland as it can get, hell I think it's a step lower than D3 (and D3 is the worst ARPG I've played, personal opinion).

And finally, the dungeons......a fucking snore fest. Big, almost empty spaces, with a boss at the end....Is this really what end game will focus on?

Yeah, for a first impression....it didn't do great.
So you didn't enjoy the Diablo IV beta and your point is what? You enjoy PoE more? OK. Sorry but your post is basically PoE good Diablo IV (beta) bad.

Now you can forget Diablo IV exists and enjoy PoE2.

I for one will enjoy both because they're both different ARPG's.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info