[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
DarkNostos wrote:
I'm currently playing the build. Love it, it shreds and feels pretty quick and stable. One thing i'm wondering though. with all the empty socket we have, could we not fit in an extra 4L or maybe 2x2L to either pump some more damage or gain a bit more defensive layers? If so, what would you suggest? I've been trying Siphoning trap (Second wind + Inc. Duration + Ice Bite) since i wasn't sure what to try but it doesn't feel that good (although it's still low level and pretty sure i'd get more from Multiple Traps support instead of second wind)

What would you suggest? (You can check my setup, char. Name is IcicleMinor :) )

Again thanks for putting this build up I loved it from the get go! amazing work

I'm always leveling gems in my empty sockets for some extra profit.
"
BadBuffalo59 wrote:
Awesome build! I league started this and love it. What are your thoughts on "wind ward" vs "focal point"?

Either is fine, it's pretty much comes down to personal preference.
Often I only use a frostbite on hit ring and no mark.
But for Bitterdream, Assassin's Mark + Focal Point is a good choice.
Thanks for this build.
I have never played with mine before. figured i give this a try.
so far im enjoing it. im slow to progress but curently working my way on the atlas.

any ideas what my next ugrades or changes should be?

anyone seen any crucible weapons with some good trees on?
"
flipside wrote:
Thanks for this build.
I have never played with mine before. figured i give this a try.
so far im enjoing it. im slow to progress but curently working my way on the atlas.

any ideas what my next ugrades or changes should be?

anyone seen any crucible weapons with some good trees on?

I just added this to my weapons:

how are you planning on adding determination to the build if we consider 90% rmr corruption as not an option
Going pretty good, i'm slower but i'm running tier 10 maps on a 20c budget basically, i mean the most i spent was for the bitterdream and heatshiver

Need to update pretty much everything atm
Last edited by Brian9824 on Apr 11, 2023, 9:29:03 AM
hello, i got
Flesh and Spirit
9% increased Attack Speed
100% increased Armour and Evasion
Regenerate 3.1 Life per second
Recover 20% of Life on Rampage
Kills grant an additional Vaal Soul if you have Rampaged Recently
Rampage

Is it a good idea for this build? I'm currently act 7

i'm quite ok for res for now, and got a nice clear speed, rampage seems good to go even faster.
"
BrewLogan wrote:
how are you planning on adding determination to the build if we consider 90% rmr corruption as not an option

It's already going down, it will be cheap soonish^^
There are other ways too, but 90% rmr corruption + rmr mastery is the most convenient one I think.
For example anointment, jewels, helm enchant, ...
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 11, 2023, 5:59:09 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Going pretty good, i'm slower but i'm running tier 10 maps on a 20c budget basically, i mean the most i spent was for the bitterdream and heatshiver

Need to update pretty much everything atm

Try out Gloomfang amulet. I'm currently using one and it feels so good. Get one with 40% proj speed + anoint Longshot on it. It's only about 5c!
Sorry still learning but does the Heatshiver helm bring that much dps?
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info