[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Rhodneyson wrote:
Great build! I can't believe I'm actually map clearing T16 with Bitterdream right now. Quick question about chain since it mostly for clear, can I forgo the Snakepit ring and opt for more stats instead? Map clear is already good I'm just having a bit of single target and survivability issue.

You don't have to use Gloomfang or Snakepit.
"
mysboy6 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Hi , this build is sick , the clear is super fast , can you look at my pob and guide me some gearing priority ? https://pobb.in/Xf66ZgpHYIor

- frostbite ring
- temple mod gloves + eldritch implicits
- mine throw speed belt (essence crafted)
- crit boots enchant
- high eva/arm hybrid chest + eldritch implicits
- spell crit weapon trees

Okay so i try to upgrade a lot and here is my new pob https://pobb.in/m2nZCpdlgKuf , still try to get better implicit on body and craft a new belt , so what should i try next ?

spell crit @ weapon tree on your rare sceptre: you can buy another one which has a tree with crit -> allocate it -> merge with your rare sceptre

Or maybe even get a new fractured +1 sceptre and essence craft it yourself.
(deafening essence of Woe, until you hit high tier spell crit + any other decent mod + open suffix for mine throw speed (may use anulment, if suffixes are full))
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 20, 2023, 10:59:42 AM
If you were to invest a bit more into the build, to both up the dps and make it more tanky - what would you do?

I guess a Squire version for instance could be interesting, but at that level I suspect you would be dropping Bitterdream for a crafted weapon.
Hey,assuming i alredy have a 6link armor should i drop bitterdream and use the armor as my mainlink?
"
revenantt97 wrote:
Hey,assuming i alredy have a 6link armor should i drop bitterdream and use the armor as my mainlink?

Only if it's a +4 chest (no Tabula^^).
"
hamstereater wrote:
If you were to invest a bit more into the build, to both up the dps and make it more tanky - what would you do?

I guess a Squire version for instance could be interesting, but at that level I suspect you would be dropping Bitterdream for a crafted weapon.

You can use a +4 chest ofc. But I will keep using Bitterdream this League.
Squire is not that good. Rather invest the currency to get really good weapon trees and it will be more dps than Squire.
Have 80div, want to try mine. if we used carcass +4, its be good choice to up damage?
Hi, The build is great and Its shredding through basically any content I want to do. I wanted to ask about chestpiece because I have a restless ward +4 gems right now but I saw that lots of people use Victario +4. Wouldnt it be a better dps option?
"
Greedzius wrote:
Hi, The build is great and Its shredding through basically any content I want to do. I wanted to ask about chestpiece because I have a restless ward +4 gems right now but I saw that lots of people use Victario +4. Wouldnt it be a better dps option?

Dps-wise +5 (victario) is better than +4.
You wouldn't happen to have a tree/PoB made up for the EoW version, would you? Seeing all those mine/trap pathing placements makes me rather lost on where to go for EoW nodes. I'm quite terrible at making my own builds, thus the need to ask~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info