[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
ANNAVALILA wrote:
No idea what am i doing wrong, but i am absolutely getting wrecked in reflect maps, rest is pretty easy but idk what am i doing wrong there

This build cannot do ELE/PHYS reflect unless you have Level 5 Awakened Ele Damage Support AND you remove Manaforged (disabling all skills triggered by it).

"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
ANNAVALILA wrote:
No idea what am i doing wrong, but i am absolutely getting wrecked in reflect maps, rest is pretty easy but idk what am i doing wrong there

This build cannot do ELE/PHYS reflect unless you have Level 5 Awakened Ele Damage Support AND you remove Manaforged (disabling all skills triggered by it).

U can do phys reflect maps actually if u have 100 % conversion to cold and sustain mana leech.
"
ANNAVALILA wrote:

well don't run reflect map. But if you have awakened elemental damage with attacks support, you can remove your manaforged arrow and survive those maps.

(but if you run out of mana, you will default attack instead of using your main skill, which is not reflect immune)
Last edited by yankuch on May 3, 2023, 3:26:25 PM
Hello! Firstly, thanks for the guide, been playing mostly summoners until now, but wanted to try something else this league.

I've came to a point that mapping feels good, but I have some hard times doing endgame bosses and invitations.

Here's my pob: https://pobb.in/fi4rEKwZecch

I know I need to change the helmet and boots (wrong bases) to get my spell suppresion back to 100% after going for the Thread of Hope and clusters, but can anyone point me what should I do next? Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I could only afford a Hyrri's Ire with GGG-BB-R - I dont see hitting the colors I should have. Can anyone recommend what supports to use with those colors for Artillery Ballista?

Right now im using - Focused Ballista, Inspiration, Concentrated Effect, Added Cold and Elemental Focus.

Thanks!
Curious about manaforged Arrow, following mid-tier build rn, what is my setup with that? Thought i am using the right gems but never read that one?! I am working Right now so i can not look at the pob. Have ballista and LA as six links, mark and endurance cry on gloves, movement on shoes i guess and Aura and berserk in my helmet… what do i drop for manaforged arrow? Feel like i miss sth important :D setup still works great, doing heist and try to get to level 96 ;)

Thanks for the build, really nice for Mapping. Hope i can push it enough to try some uber bosses. Rn not possible for me because i get 1-shoot immediatly… but still so much room to upgrade. Next step rage gloves and drop belt for a res/att one so i can craft new rings with life in hit :D bought bases already but for now incredoble to craft for me
"
Viking_Odin wrote:
Curious about manaforged Arrow, following mid-tier build rn, what is my setup with that? Thought i am using the right gems but never read that one?! I am working Right now so i can not look at the pob. Have ballista and LA as six links, mark and endurance cry on gloves, movement on shoes i guess and Aura and berserk in my helmet… what do i drop for manaforged arrow? Feel like i miss sth important :D setup still works great, doing heist and try to get to level 96 ;)

Thanks for the build, really nice for Mapping. Hope i can push it enough to try some uber bosses. Rn not possible for me because i get 1-shoot immediatly… but still so much room to upgrade. Next step rage gloves and drop belt for a res/att one so i can craft new rings with life in hit :D bought bases already but for now incredoble to craft for me

Based on your build, I would drop: enduring cry, vaal haste, clarity. Otherwise, I'd look at swapping out the whole blink arrow setup for a single level 1 dash/flame dash.

With the manaforged, we'll be getting frenzy charges, and depending on your setup culling and ensnaring arrow as well.
Ty for your fast reply!
I have clarity because of my watchers eye -10mana cost. Vaal haste is like my panik button but i often forget about it in critical situations. Maybe i will give it a try, drop vaal haste and blink arrow+second wind and take Flame dass, manaforged arrow and frenzy. Culling strike i do have about my ascendary tree i guess so maybe i will try to fit ensnaring arrow in aswell. If i really could drop enduring call with cwdt i would go for flame dash + second wind instead of these and drop blink arrow+second wind and vaal haste for ensnaring+manaforged and frenzy support. Short of time the next few days so i will give it a try next week.
Ty for your suggestion and your help! Looking forward to try it :)
Have been playing this build but with Ice Shot instead. Haven't had much time to play so I'm still at the mid tier level and am looking to try power/frenzy charge stacking with heatshiver like in the endgame pob. Would it work for Ice Shot as well? Asking because I don't see many people doing Ice Shot with Badge of the Brotherhood on PoB.
I enjoy the gameplay of this build but I got a limit to how much I can play. Hence I was thinking of just making 1 set of item. I know I'm far from reaching mid game, but do u think I should just aim for endgame build physical crit build or just stick to tri element all the way? Currency won't be too big issue for me. I want to be able to clear end game content. Can I also know which stats for Crucible Tree passive should I use on the bow
Last edited by Crazyfun on May 4, 2023, 7:03:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info