3.20.2b Patch Notes

How about you stop being jerks and make six linking our gear more obtainable. 1500 is simply ridiculous. Seems like your spitting in my supporter face every time I dump hundred of fusing into chest with no luck. Damn you’re greedy with your $100+ Skins you siphon from us, just to make obtaining the items we want seemingly impossible.
"
Demure_Plight wrote:
How about you stop being jerks and make six linking our gear more obtainable. 1500 is simply ridiculous. Seems like your spitting in my supporter face every time I dump hundred of fusing into chest with no luck. Damn you’re greedy with your $100+ Skins you siphon from us, just to make obtaining the items we want seemingly impossible.
Stop giving them money then mr. moneybaggs.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Demure_Plight wrote:

1500 fusings is nothing these days cause the game pretty much throws them at you for free.
But they should of have sticked without a bench craft, so a 6l is actually worth something.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Demure_Plight wrote:
Hoho. It do be like that.
"
The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped. This change does not apply to microtransaction alternate charge effects.

Pay 2 Lose?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Still dreaming of the day when we'll get a trade system that isn't garbage...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info