3.20.2b Patch Notes Preview

"
"
The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped

I love you GGG.

The one change that means the world...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped.

I had never realised that noise was charges falling off before - just knew that some of my builds made that noise out of combat. 2 minutes of Doomblast soon taught me
ok.nice
"
SoFastx wrote:
good job!

Nothing bad here
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Mar 6, 2023, 10:28:44 AM
"
Fixed a rare bug where some players were unable to convert their Map Stash Tabs to the current Map Series due to hidden Maps with an invalid tier.

nope, its not
can blights be looked into ive talked to a few people and we all crash just from touching a blight pump or rarely just walking by a blight pump crashes you.
happens for over 5 leagues now..would love to interact with blight mechanic without crashing.
sell option to stash tab would be dope i dont mind if its mtx one but makes it more easy to sell straight to merchant... (clik on item and choose sell to vendor or make it so that u can quick select alot and sell trash to vendor...

Just an idea but i have so meny items that if i put them in my char stash and sell them to vendor it takes half a day...

TY....
Nice :D
I can see that you can find a lot of interesting and useful information here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info