Will the Sanctum League go Core?

"
albert2006xp wrote:
Reward characters that take hits and survive. Not this garbage and the casuals who like it. Ridiculous that people with less challenges than me while I despise this league and can't bear to play it say it's suuuuch a fun mechanic. Then why didn't you play it, huh?

What are you on about? This league was fantastic, first ever league I got 2 lvl 100's
Sanctum is a prison. As a melee player, I never want to see it again
can you make the sanctum a map? I like that more than saving 8 and then run it.
sad egg hope ultimatum is back next league at least :)
Cassia supremacy
Sad to hear. But more room layouts, bosses, floors and a rebalance of afflictions wouldn't hurt.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Been a fun and unique league.
Sanctum was fun on both caster and melee but I guess all the "complainers" are just mad cause they struggle to execute simple instructions like dodging easy stuff.

"
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Reward characters that take hits and survive. Not this garbage and the casuals who like it. Ridiculous that people with less challenges than me while I despise this league and can't bear to play it say it's suuuuch a fun mechanic. Then why didn't you play it, huh?

What are you on about? This league was fantastic, first ever league I got 2 lvl 100's

I guess they are just mad cause they couldn't simply zdps face tank something for once. But dodging some simple mobs and patterns is apparently very hard for some I guess.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 2, 2023, 10:57:04 PM
Ultimatum when? PogO
no risk, no reward.
Ky god reading this topic is a shitshow. Like if people are actually truly illiterate.

Stop bitching "the good league" isnt going core when they literally announce they will put it in, just not instantly. Stop refering to one dogshit league they had a hard time putting back in. Ultimatum had 3 things. The 392462364732428 ring in a map mechanic for some currency---> worthless. The game had enough of that already. The gamble realms that were mostly garbage and unused by the average player (they dropped rather rarely even during the league anyways) and were basically a welfare item for the already rich players? Yeah lets reintroduce that one xD

I don't know what delussions you people suffer from, but Ultimatum is not your be all end all argument here. It was a way below average league mechanic that was actuallya suprise ggg didnt outright delelte and put the items into core. So now you hold it over their head they tried to think about a way to bring it back for a while until they gave up and settled on the bossight put in?

GGG is taking a leuge mechanic that was designed to not go core (see relics) and is willing to put it in because enough people liked it. It needs simply work and still you all bitch about it that it doesnt happen instantly?! What is wrong with you people. Even the people who basically get what they want are shitting on ggg because ggg wants to give them even more aka an even better sanctum?!?! You people need to take a hard look into the mirror.

I can understand the people who want to see it gone. One argument does hold water imho and was something I thought myself, especially earlier in the league--- > Resolve really feels alien to the game and current desigm makes it obsole also later on. Making all your normal investment into defense worthless is a feels bad, hut get 2-3 inspiration per affliction relics and the entire mechanic becomes irrelevant as long as u do more then...4 damage. Numbers may wary :P
That is a legit argument that needs to be adressed and what a surprise, ggg agrees at lest partially. It needs work.

So now lets come to the meat and potato of the topic.
First of all, everyone willing to talk about this seriously should acknowledge that Relics are a major issue to solve. They are not only powercreep,which alone isnt an argument, but if they would remain as it create a very unpleasant feel of "punishment" for people who don't like to run Sanctum of missing out. If alot of power is behind untradable options and only accesible by a niche and at times alien game experience, that is simply a no-go in terms of game design.
So they have to come up with something. There are options, but whatever ggg decides to do, it should be obvious to everyone discussing that this is a major issue and that it is just 1 aspect that needs to be adressed of Sanctrum. So the fact ggg isnt rushing to put it in is very good news.

At GGG directly: I do urge you to only "freze" or store away current relics. You should not make a irrevertable decision right now when you are undecided how to go forwards. Depending on what you decide you will make alot of people angry for no reason. Like "well relics are now rarer but tradeable) would basically not become an option anymore for future sanctrum without you punishing the people who played this league and gave you a succes after a...lets call it problematic timeframe

If Sanctum is up in the air how it is going core, so should be the fate of current relics. That is a courtesy you owe to your playerbase.

Otherwise I will keep it at your imagination. You are aware Sanctrum needs more depth, Resolve isnt in a "final" state etc. We point out the problem, you come up with the solution and thats fine.

Last edited by xardas149 on Mar 2, 2023, 11:00:47 PM
A reminder that the shittiest league mechanic Heist is still in the game. GGG has their priorities backward.
"
xardas149 wrote:
They are not only powercreep,which alone isnt an argument, but if they would remain as it create a very unpleasant feel of "punishment" for people who don't like to run Sanctum of missing out.

It's a hit or miss I guess. But making the items tradeable would help some with the problem. Everyone would be able to buy their stuff and people who enjoy the mechanic can simply milk out all the currency of the fomo zoomer who are afraid to "lack" in power in a pixel game lol.
Allowing crafting on them would also help some to a degree since you'd be able to get whatever you need for a build rather than endless farm in hope for a somewhat fitting relic
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 2, 2023, 11:06:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info