[3.23] CoC Ice Nova Build (52% CDR) | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

I can't access POB link, can you fix this?
Hey could u please review my character? It's really weak with damage. what i did wrong? i feel like crit is too low maybe? or is it because i dont have accuracy on ring?
https://pobb.in/xNXx_AQgwQTT
Last edited by Shetzki on Apr 30, 2023, 6:22:43 AM
"
Nova in Cospri + Nova in 6- link don't work togeher. You Should change nova in cospri to another skill like frezing pulse etc

You need a Vaal Nova in your 6 link and a normal in your Cospri bro
"
BIast wrote:
"
Nova in Cospri + Nova in 6- link don't work togeher. You Should change nova in cospri to another skill like frezing pulse etc

You need a Vaal Nova in your 6 link and a normal in your Cospri bro

what does that change? hmm
"
Bentley813 wrote:
"Life Reserve: You need "2% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills" mod on one jewel to be able to use all auras on Prism Guardian."

I have a 3% jewel, the 20% life mastery, and all of the reservation nodes. I still can't use all three in the Prism Guardian. Says my life requirement per aura is 33.33%. Any tips?

Edit, I just realized the jewel is mana reservation. Trying to find another source for generic reservation. Can't find anything IDK how to make the three PA auras work. Maybe drop the Ice Nova enchant for an enchant for one of the auras? worth it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/PwGmvvguL

You need that "#% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills" node in jewel to run 3 auras of Prism Guardian (+ masstery node ofc) , it has to be implicit
Last edited by whainek on Apr 30, 2023, 2:04:10 PM
Can anyone tell me If we need to put a "count" on IN or FB to have an accurate DPS ? because is kinda low even on your PoB (13M).

Last edited by Ekkja on May 2, 2023, 2:02:15 PM
ice nova on cospri + ice nova 6L doesnt work together? Why? there is a solution?
"
f0xpiyo wrote:
ice nova on cospri + ice nova 6L doesnt work together? Why? there is a solution?

Sure,

You have the double curse on ascend, so put Icebite instead on cospri.
I you already have Icebite with ring, put Freezing Pulse.

Keeping IN on Cospri make your IN (both) scale on the 0.25 CD of the Cospri,
Taking it out of cospri will allow the IN from CoC to proc fast as it's suppose to be.

But Ice Bite > Freezing Pulse in DPS if you don't have the ring curse on hit.

Also , 100% Hit and 100% Crit on cyclone are both 100% usefull (it's a must have).
Last edited by Ekkja on May 4, 2023, 2:13:47 PM
How do you deal with survivability issues?
If you are just mapping, it feels infinitely better to just remove Zealotry and use Grace, Defiance Banner, Determination, die much less after that. Everything just dies anyway even in T16 deli maps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/totxgt/cast_on_critical_strike_coc_trigger_rate_and/

As for damage, knowing the problem with breakpoints helps a lot. The link above explains it simply.
Last edited by zeledrith on May 12, 2023, 7:53:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info