3.20 End-of-League Events

Nah.
plays diablo3 atm, gonna play diablo4 beta in 3 weeks.
nothing to see here with poe anymore.

good luck with poe2
Last edited by skjutengris on Feb 28, 2023, 4:03:56 PM
Events are entirely missing your regular player base.

I really don't understand your thinking anymore.

Can't wait when you get some real competition and you come back to reality. And release POE2 because it's painfully clear you are throwing most of your resources into that project. Hopefully, it won't be a complete flop.

Sorry to say but I don't like any of those events and it is a little weird that theres nothing for people that don't race/grouplplay/ruthless.
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
I miss when you just did fun juiced flashbacks and mayhems...
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Actually an events that weren't before.
Krangled league sounds very interesting for sure =).
not gonna lie i was thinking while waiting for this announcement something like "well last time around it was so abysmal with what they did with the events there's no way it can be worse"

i stand corrected and have learned a valuable lesson

just out of curiosity can someone explain the logic behind saying in the same post "we know you like sanctum so we're extending it" and "sanctum is disabled for the events"?

don't get me wront, i still think sanctum league is the best thing you guys have come out with since harvest league, and i hope you continue to listen to feedback but these events sound ... well you know, won't say no mo
Is there an even slight chance of you not prolonging leagues and making us play it for a month longer? It is getting quite annoying.
And these events sucks for half of server, can't you come up with something better?
These are by far their most creative and interesting event leagues, and I hate all of them and will not play any lol
kinda looks

awful
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Very interesting and very cool... But still... I want my Endless Ledge and Descent: Champions, always wondered how those would look like now that we had item filtering capabilities what feels like forever.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info