3.20.2 Hotfix 2

3.20.2 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where the summoned corpses of Sanctum monsters had substantially more Maximum Life than intended.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2023, 6:45:04 AM
nice
Weird.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Isn’t the issue that they have half the damage of the same enemies outside it?
how was this even possible? "more life than intended" sounds to me like a keyboard error? like monsters have 500% more life instead of 50%? HOOOOW?
that's a nerf not a bug fix!
cool
"
eKKioNe wrote:
how was this even possible? "more life than intended" sounds to me like a keyboard error? like monsters have 500% more life instead of 50%? HOOOOW?

When Detonate Dead was broken (like, phase Uber Maven with one shot on a one-link broken), GGG considered a smashing nerf to the skill but instead chose a softer touch, with the nerf being "Corpses of monsters with more life than Kitava's Heralds instead have life equal to what they'd have if they were Kitava's Heralds".

This stopped the need to impose a nerf that basically deleted the skill from the game.

Then GGG missed a couple of monsters. This is the latest fix after they missed a new monster.
Le Toucan Will Return
Please look into the central european latency/packetloss issues...
Imagine Ghazzy sees that and not malds his face of the planet?
I mean he literally and inarguably showed them they are a joke with their sanctum specters work and the next thing we see the most irrelevant "bugfix" in the history of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info