What is the point of living life?

"
Frostk852 wrote:
The point of life is a philosophical question that has been debated by scholars, theologians, and everyday people for centuries, and there is no one definitive answer. Some might argue that the point of life is to find happiness, others might say it's to achieve success or wealth, while still others might say it's to contribute to society, help others, or fulfill a spiritual purpose. Ultimately, the meaning of life is subjective and personal, and it may change throughout a person's lifetime.

For some, the point of life is simply to experience it and enjoy the journey, regardless of the destination. Whatever one's beliefs and values, it is important to strive towards living a fulfilling and meaningful life in a way that aligns with those beliefs and values.

Sounds like a CHATgpt answer lol
When you figure out that answer, let me know. All I can gather is life is meant to be experienced in the moments, and one day you aren't here anymore.

I have nothing else.
As far as we know there's no point. You just exist...and then you don't. If there is a purpose, you'll find out after you're gone....maybe.
There is no point guys so you have to choose or make it up for yourself. Try everything, every taste, every country, every game. Make living your life worth it!
The goal of life is producing more life if you meant that question on a biological level. If you meant some philosophical theme here: there is no point. This whole universe is absurd, and so is implying meaning in a concept we ourselves have produced but not defined.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Feb 28, 2023, 9:21:55 AM
Nature needs there to be life on earth. But the question is "why?", since we are a mere rock in the middle of a totally empty system.

That is why it is absolutely impossible that life does not exist outside the earth.
To achieve immortality and to create a source of infinite energy to survive potential energy die out and then time travel if possible to go back and save everyone and everything.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Mar 1, 2023, 8:11:03 AM
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
yes What is the point of living life since we die quickly anyway?
time works like damage over time
and there is no defense against it

There is none other than reproduce. We're just mammals with huge brain capacity.
"
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
yes What is the point of living life since we die quickly anyway?
time works like damage over time
and there is no defense against it

There is none other than reproduce. We're just mammals with huge brain capacity.

"Huge"???
That's relative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info