Streamer Interview - mbXtreme

well this should be his highlight moment just watch hurt my hand
https://youtu.be/XV6m2fWeyw0?t=866
"
"After 1,000 hours of Path of Exile, you can say that you have successfully completed the tutorial" is something every player should hear. Mhm.

Cool elitism you're fostering in your community, GGG.

You, sir, *woosah", let me delete that, POE isnt elitist, anyone can play, it just has depth.

Anyone who has ever played POE knows that its difficult to master, years of history and build/item interactions and league mechanics to name a few.

Its like complaining that learning how to forge a blade or learn to code is "elitist", no it has nuance and requires skill and practise.

But if I had to guess you are part of the instant gratification generation...

ps. IF you were to argue that the drop rates and nerfs/buffs are catered to the 1% THEN i could get behind your argument, but that has nothing to do with the playtime required to master POE
"
marvelza wrote:
You, sir, *woosah", let me delete that, POE isnt elitist, anyone can play, it just has depth.
I didn't say POE is elitist.

"
marvelza wrote:
Anyone who has ever played POE knows that its difficult to master, years of history and build/item interactions and league mechanics to name a few.
That's nice, I don't disagree. The statement I objected to wasn't "POE is difficult to master". You don't need to tell me there's lots to learn about the game, I'm well aware.

"
marvelza wrote:
But if I had to guess you are part of the instant gratification generation...
You don't have to guess (but you clearly wanted to anyway); we're people communicating with other people, if you'd like to know something true you can just ask.
if u do this pls do it in a video format...
"After 1,000 hours of Path of Exile, you can say that you have successfully completed the tutorial."

Great job at discouraging new players with this statement.
Last edited by Cygi on Jan 26, 2023, 3:17:28 AM
"
"
"
"After 1,000 hours of Path of Exile, you can say that you have successfully completed the tutorial" is something every player should hear. Mhm.

You are understanding wrong, snowflake. Don't be offended its not about you. He is saying it takes 1,000 hours to learn the way the game works.
Haha, snowflake, gamers are amazing. Come on man, I'm not the one immediately resorting to calling people names because they didn't like a streamer's phrasing.

I understand that just fine. Not sure what else could be understood by the remark really, it's not that complicated. Happy to not agree with you on this, have fun out there!

Whys everyone on the poe forums/reddit that has the close beta supporter pack such party poopers? This was a wholesome post recognizing one of the best build/content creators in POE but you had to throw in your takes.

I swear since 3.15 every damn post starts with "as a player since close beta" blah blah blah and 300-word essay complaining on reddit about how GGG kills the game, and now complaining about poe streamers while completely misunderstood mbx's comment.

Last edited by Vakarlan on Jan 26, 2023, 3:52:34 AM
There are no wholesome posts by corporations worth half a trillion dollars, there are just marketing strategies.

If I agreed that the comment I quoted was wholesome I wouldn’t have said anything, obviously. It’s okay that you don’t feel the same way.
"

git gud

I really like this guy. He dives deep when figuring out new builds. And he has some incredibly funny moments in his videos. His "gambling" videos are hilarious!

Weiter so, Mario, bist 'ne coole Socke! :-)

"
InVeRnyako wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:
Always enjoyed his gambling videos.

It's not as fun to watch, after you learn that he takes 30% of profit for his gambling videos

And? Are you really this naive that he would spend hours upon hours of his own time without anything in return?
Really? I hope you're trolling or at the least pretending to be trolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info