[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

Thanks so much!

the weapon mods do add up but I don't see perfect agony unspec working as it would give me hit damage but it would lose poison damage, wouldn't it?

Also I don't know where to socket anymore so the sanctum jewel would be difficult to socket but I guess I will just rotate the rare jewels out.
I'm not talking pure POB numbers, Perfect Agony is plain bad for you until your gear and level are nearly maxed out. Even then it's sketchy.
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Really enjoying the build so far. It's a smooth mapper and a great bosser and even better at letting me play with one hand.

I have 2 questions about the build.
First question, if I were to get hands of the high templar with despair and temp chains on hit could I drop the profane proxy and the despair on hit ring in favor of something like a shaper's mark+elder ring or the Brinerot Mark, or even just 2 decent rare rings? I am just unsure because if I get temp chains on hit gloves I cannot have the freeze spread eater implicit and I don't really have the budget to see how much it affects my quality of life.

Second question, when I eventually obtain onslaught on boots, how necessary is it to link despair to faster casting, and can I just pick faster casting of curse skills rather than curse aoe from that curse cluster near EB?

Thank you for the great guide and detailed guide.
Glad you're having fun :)

Dual Curse on Hit can technically work, you can try it out and see how it feels. Losing Freeze Prolif gloves is quite a big deal for higher level content imo, but it does free up a ring slot (which would still be a rare, probably).

I doubt it's worth it with implicits lost, suppression lost, and crit chance / damage affixes lost. Gloves are pretty important...

Onslaught Boots are purely about movement speed while clearing dense maps, the cast speed aspect is practically meaningless - faster casting as a support is a luxury, used only if you have spare links to improve QoL.

Hex AoE applies to Hexblast itself, so losing that is a no-no.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
How do we feel about "x% increased damage" implicit on body armor vs flat chaos on The Covenant? Flat is better? Purely dmg-wise, I know there still hp and int on there.
"
Prof549 wrote:
How do we feel about "x% increased damage" implicit on body armor vs flat chaos on The Covenant? Flat is better? Purely dmg-wise, I know there still hp and int on there.

It's a ridiculous amount of flat... +70% DPS or so. Doubt any realistic chest can beat it. Dialla's might, but barely.

"
CantripN wrote:
Glad you're having fun :)

Dual Curse on Hit can technically work, you can try it out and see how it feels. Losing Freeze Prolif gloves is quite a big deal for higher level content imo, but it does free up a ring slot (which would still be a rare, probably).

I doubt it's worth it with implicits lost, suppression lost, and crit chance / damage affixes lost. Gloves are pretty important...

Onslaught Boots are purely about movement speed while clearing dense maps, the cast speed aspect is practically meaningless - faster casting as a support is a luxury, used only if you have spare links to improve QoL.

Hex AoE applies to Hexblast itself, so losing that is a no-no.

Thank you very much
About a unique flask: how does despair from it works with despair on hit from ring? Do you need that flask or it can be any stibnite flask?
"
Prof549 wrote:
About a unique flask: how does despair from it works with despair on hit from ring? Do you need that flask or it can be any stibnite flask?

Nah, don't need it at all. It was just for faster clear in maps. It's entirely because I had nothing better to use, and I'm not even sure it did anything by the end.

It felt pretty nice in Delve and other cases where enemies come from all over, and Skitterbots didn't have enough AoE, but that's niche.

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 30, 2023, 3:53:52 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

Nah, don't need it at all. It was just for faster clear in maps. It's entirely because I had nothing better to use, and I'm not even sure it did anything by the end.

It felt pretty nice in Delve and other cases where enemies come from all over, and Skitterbots didn't have enough AoE, but that's niche.

Gotcha! Thanks.

So far build feels nice. But squishy. I wish there was at least 1 more defense layer aside from evasion -_- But that an evasion build for ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info