[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

"
Provin915 wrote:
Started this build today and well done man. I´m blasting through T16´s easy.

Leveling was a breeze too, but luckily I had all the currency to buy the chest/jewels etc.

When should I pick up Perfect Agony? Is there any decent Watcher's Eye for this build?

Perfect Agony is for when you can freeze all the content with it allocated. On Crucible, that's probably when your gear is 90% to the max.

As for Watcher's Eye, Grace % to Evade + 1/2 damage mods is probably best. Vitality/Precision/Malevolence mods are all valid, as is Grace Spell Suppression.

There's other unique jewels if you're not poor, like the Forbidden Jewels, and Rational Doctrine.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 23, 2023, 6:18:31 PM
I'm thinking about switching over to this build. I'll have about 15-20 div to play with. Looks like the daggers are fairly expensive though. One part I'm struggling to figure out.
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
I'm thinking about switching over to this build. I'll have about 15-20 div to play with. Looks like the daggers are fairly expensive though. One part I'm struggling to figure out.

Not at all. You can make them yourself for peanuts, or buy them in trade. You don't need 5-6 t1 mod daggers to win the game, 4 mods that are t3 will do all the content other than Ubers.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 23, 2023, 8:00:19 PM

I ended up finding some, the way i was searching was off, prob spent around 2.5div for both.
Thanks again for this build!

Now, I'm lvl 100 with 45,5M DPS on pinnacle bosses and I've reached a funny limit...
In PoB, I have a warning: "DoT DPS exceeds in game limit" and any improvement on my character gives little DPS boost and/or only if it's a more "hits" oriented improvement.

Hopefully, with the "Uber Pinnacle Boss" ennemy stats option I don't have this warning... ;-p

Tempted to try and hit these with a hunters orb, getting damage over time would be awesome. Should I?
"
Tempted to try and hit these with a hunters orb, getting damage over time would be awesome. Should I?

You can't slam influence on fractured items.
Thoughts on bottled faith for the sulphur flask?
Really appreciate your write-up. Do you have any idea how to proceed with this? I'm thinking regal + multi-mod.

"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."
Last edited by Sadisticmgt on Apr 24, 2023, 10:32:09 PM
"
Sadisticmgt wrote:
Really appreciate your write-up. Do you have any idea how to proceed with this? I'm thinking regal + multi-mod.

You could, but either way that won't be the best use for this dagger. Reforge Chaos or 4-Resonator Fossil mods are the right way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info