[3.20] Fire Reap Chieftan | 90 mil dps + Ultra Tanky | Very High Budget

Welcome to a guide for fire reap chieftan, this build isnt new but with the addition of the new uber cortex jewel has recieved a buff. We convert all ele damage to fire using sublime vision, tempered by war and our shield and get 90 percent fire res using purity of fire and nodes on the tree.

Warning this build requires a very high budget.

Here is the pobb: https://pobb.in/BMVpN_MDliIs

Uber Shaper Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjihJPvfSA

1 Pros and Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
-Ultra Tanky
-Very High DPS
-All content viable

Cons:
-Very expensive
-Cannot do no life regen or ele reflect maps
-Not the fastest mapper but can swap to exsangunate and chain for good clear

2 Skill gems, passive tree, bandits and pantheon.
Spoiler

POBB
Spoiler
POB: https://pobb.in/BMVpN_MDliIs

Bandits and Pantheon
Spoiler
Bandits: Kill All
Pantheon: Lunaris, Tukohama

Gem Links
Spoiler

Check pob for gem levels.

Anomalous Reap > Increased Crit Damage > Awakened Spell Cascade > Awakened Spell Echo > Empower > Awakened Added Fire

Divergent Blood and Sand > Divergent Arctic Armour > Anomalous Blood Rage > Enhance

Anomalous Assasins Mark > Divergent Arcane Surge > Generals Cry

Purity of Fire > Herald of Purity > Herald of ash > Enlighten

Divergent Immortal Call > Increased Duration > Divergent Righteous Fire > Enhance

Shield Charge > Faster Attacks > Frostblink

3 Ascendancy
Spoiler

Ngamahu, Flame Advance -> Hinekora, Deaths Fury -> Tasalio, Cleansing Water -> Valako, Storms Embrace

4 Gear, Jewels, Flasks, Anointments

Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Anointments
Spoiler
Whispers of Doom

Last edited by TheShayaan on Jan 10, 2023, 3:45:41 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2023, 5:16:10 PM
Awsome build 💪 any Lower budget one?
the build is with "Tempered by war" or "The agnostic"? because in the PoB shows tempered by war but in PoE tempered by war is replaced with the agnostic
Lets forget about the offensive power for one sec: I LOVE the fact, that it´s not a glass-canon and tank some crazy damage while still dishing it out. Very well build, have it on my list as 2nd char for 3.21, thanks for the content man!
"
MutantOfWar wrote:
the build is with "Tempered by war" or "The agnostic"? because in the PoB shows tempered by war but in PoE tempered by war is replaced with the agnostic

The keystone gets modified by the Lethal Pride jewel into Tempered by War.

You definitely want Tempered by War, which is what lets this build get to 100% damage conversion. It lets you ignore lightning and cold resistances.
Having a blast with the build, even with only a couple of pieces.

Couple of questions about some choices :

- Why General's Cry? I get that we need a warcry, but why not Enduring Cry? EDIT : oh, it's the only warcry on a 4 seconds cooldown. That makes sense.
- How do we proc Arcane Surge consistently? It requires spending 64 mana and the two linked skills cost 24 and 19 mana respectively.
- What invocation should we use on our relic?
- What would be a good alternative to Leadership's Price? Ashes? A good +2 rare amulet?
- The helmet and body armour are Armour/EV hybrids. Is there a reason for this? Would it be preferable to go full armour?

Thanks for the build!
Last edited by WinterHiko on Feb 10, 2023, 8:23:59 AM
which of these relics would be best for this build. Will invocate with pain attunement

15% damaged recouped as life

+1 maximum frenzy charges with
57% reduced reflect

22% crit strike multiplier for spells

17% area damage

I feel like it's either frenzy or crit multiplier, but the damage recouped as life seems strong as well, with running petrified blood.

Thanks
How are you getting so much health re gen????? Plz help
"
ebah777 wrote:
How are you getting so much health re gen????? Plz help

Fractured Life regen rate on helm and gloves, also the rational doctirine and ndoes on the tree. If I was pushing this build further I would also try and get flat regen rolls on the helm and gloves also.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Having a blast with the build, even with only a couple of pieces.

Couple of questions about some choices :

- Why General's Cry? I get that we need a warcry, but why not Enduring Cry? EDIT : oh, it's the only warcry on a 4 seconds cooldown. That makes sense.
- How do we proc Arcane Surge consistently? It requires spending 64 mana and the two linked skills cost 24 and 19 mana respectively.
- What invocation should we use on our relic?
- What would be a good alternative to Leadership's Price? Ashes? A good +2 rare amulet?
- The helmet and body armour are Armour/EV hybrids. Is there a reason for this? Would it be preferable to go full armour?

Thanks for the build!

Sorry didnt check this regularly, if you have more questions best to comment on the video as I will get a notification. The Arcane Surge doesnt have the best uptime but seems to proc somewhat consistantly on big boss fights. Might be worth toying with the various levels of the gems to get better uptime.

Invocation is the one that gives our war cry no cooldown,

There isnt a great replacement to leadership price as it is our source of brittle, if you had to have one it would probably be omniscience and try to regear around it, if you did do that youd have to drop the unique boots and get rare ones with brittle ground to help fix your crit. Also youd need a source of max rex to make up for missing 3 from leadership price

You are right the best base would be pure armour there just wasnt the bis body armour base with a good chaos res fracture available at the time so I went with full hybrid for aesthetics lol

Last edited by TheShayaan on Mar 21, 2023, 12:37:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info