[3.20] Heavy Strike Build 80mil dps Guard/Pinacle DPS

idk if negative -170+ elemental resistances from omnsicence (thats around how much i got) works with original sin passive that ignore enemy chaos resistances.
Hello, as i understand ( maybe very bad, sorry i am noob here ) we cane't play your build without Omniscence+Voidforge even as a jugg?

and as i can see on 'trade" Omniscence+Voidforge is like 14 divin :( .... can you confimre my dire?

thanks a lot
If you need some currency to do the build, just play a generic boneshatter jugg and run some t16 maps with altars, harvest and expedition atlas. You'll have enough currency to buy all necessary items in a day or two of gaming and that's if your slow.
exactly, or Expeditions, thats what i did after rerolling like 5 times early eague and making 0 currency. In some way i can call this my league starter ^^
What do you recomend for Bandits and Pantheon choices? :)
for lvl 100 and good budget, killing all bandints is the best choice as you can get jewels with double-trible crit multi+life%. Pantheon i choose: Solaris for tankiness, less dmg from crits and all those perks. For lesser is Shakari or tukohama whichever you feel like you need.
"
a1ax wrote:
for lvl 100 and good budget, killing all bandints is the best choice as you can get jewels with double-trible crit multi+life%. Pantheon i choose: Solaris for tankiness, less dmg from crits and all those perks. For lesser is Shakari or tukohama whichever you feel like you need.

Cheers!!

ty

Last edited by Karkes on Mar 13, 2023, 4:42:37 PM
The POB link isn't working for me is there anyone that can post it a different way?

- Nevermind figured it out sorry hahah! I am new to the game and wasn't sure how to turn the code into POB
Last edited by v01dss on Mar 16, 2023, 3:28:27 PM
Hello again! Is this build still viable in 3.21? I had a blast with it last time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info