[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
GaethElorian wrote:
Since Awakened Spell cascade is 17 Div , can i go with a Spell Cascade 21-20 Instead without losing a shit ton of DPS?

Because i have everything else.

yes, as long as you are capping cooldown.
Can i ask which Pantheons are you using?
+1 for pantheons used, although I assume brine king for freeze/chill reduction.

First of all, I love the build, and thank you so much for posting this guide. The crit version of the build feels infinitely better than some of the other variations I've seen.

That said, defenses, especially on bosses, feels real rough right now. I've subbed out Haste for Grace and I'm starting to path for spell suppression, but is there anything else that can be done to make the build a little tankier?
In the PoB you have 129/123 skill points allocated. Do i miss something? Where did you get those extra 6 points? =\
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 11, 2023, 2:33:20 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
In the PoB you have 129/123 skill points allocated. Do i miss something? Where did you get those extra 6 points? =\

If you read the post, there are extra points for simulation of the effects of the hat.

I am also level 100.

You can import my profile, but you must grab a random jewel socket and make a custom jewel to simulate the effects of hat.
"
Randomocity wrote:

First of all, I love the build, and thank you so much for posting this guide. The crit version of the build feels infinitely better than some of the other variations I've seen.

That said, defenses, especially on bosses, feels real rough right now. I've subbed out Haste for Grace and I'm starting to path for spell suppression, but is there anything else that can be done to make the build a little tankier?

You using progenesis? Feels amazing.
divergent void manip gives chaos leech for life, es on hit watcher eye for ES extra buffer, and progenesis + decently levelled molten shell.

You will randomly die sometimes, but usually everythings dead first, including bosses.

Update:

Checked your profile, you've got pretty much all of it in place. If you're willing to lose DPS, adding Enfeeble to your curse rota can make you a lot tankier. there is no longer penalty on bosses, and for mobs its strong.

If you were able to drop haste, Aspect of Spider is both damage and tankiness. Just make sure w/o cast speed you're capping cooldown.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 11, 2023, 8:05:52 PM
"
Anaroin wrote:
Can i ask which Pantheons are you using?

Pantheons are immunity to burning ground and brine king
i cant remember which one gets burning ground immunity, but its huge QOL when farming exarch.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 11, 2023, 8:50:20 PM
"
Randomocity wrote:

For what it's worth, even though they are using brine king pantheon, the Balance of Terror jewel that doesn't let your action speed go below base value if you've casted Temporal Chains gives you freeze and chill immunity.
Last edited by A_Mule on Jan 11, 2023, 9:48:21 PM
Looks like the build has great clear, sadly it's capped by its movement speed :(
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

If you read the post, there are extra points for simulation of the effects of the hat.

I am also level 100.

You can import my profile, but you must grab a random jewel socket and make a custom jewel to simulate the effects of hat.

Somehow missed that "branch" when comparing char-to-pob D:
Thanks.

Also, any leveling tips? I mean summoner is always an option, but... I'm just not a strong Witch player :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info